help me its like the walls are caving in.

This chapter was not supposed to happen but it did so enjoy. To rosethequeen1836 you wanted some bromance between leo and frank so I hope this was ok. This was actually supposed to be a one-shot but i felt it suited this story better. Enjoy!

BTW I have added the song mentioned in the chapter above if anyone is interested.

Percy

I really wanted to play heroes of Olympus to get my mind of the horrible thing that I just did to wise girl. But I obviously couldn't.

Every time I say the game I was reminded of wise girls face. Not her face per say but her Icon which happened to be Athena who always looks angry at me for no apparent reason. You get what I mean.

Anyway I should probably ask calypso if she has found out something about Luke. Speaking of calypso,  I checked the time and noticed that I was already late!

*********

Thankfully she lived only a few blocks away from me so it was convenient.

When I got to her house I heard voices from her posh two story mansion. I peeped inside and saw Leo and calypso working side by side.

She rolled her and playfully hit him on the head. She turned around and noticed me standing on the doorstep.

I waved awkwardly and she said something to leo and he nodded and she came towards me. 

*********
"So, you and leo huh?"

She rolled her eyes and said in a mocking tone "no shit Sherlock, what gave it away?"

"Really!? Of all the guys you could choose from you chose him"

"Wow! You really don't get sarcasm don't you?"

I huffed. "My nickname is literally persassy!"

She teased "I thought it was Seaweed brain"

My emotions did a full 180 and went from happy to depressed. Those two words brought back all the thought that have been trying to forget. She instantly noticed my change.

She knew not to ask so we just silently walked around her enormous garden that occupied almost the entire area of camp halfblood.

The comfortable silence was broken when she said "we're not dating you know."

I was momentarily stunned. "Huh?"

She sighed. "Leo and I, were just friends. He is actually the hacker that I was talking to you about"

I just nodded. That seems entirely plausible. Leo is one hell of flirt But what most people don't know is that he is a huge dork. He loves mechanics and most probably taught himself how to hack.

She quickly added "don't worry leo does not know anything about you or wise girl. All he knows that someone hacked my best friend's account and I'm just doing him a favor"

She paused and I gestured for her to continue.

"I got bad news"

Great! Just great

*************

"Leo was able to hack into the game and tried to find out who hacked into your account but whoever did it covered up their tracks and its pretty hard to find out now and he says he needs some more time"

I sighed in relief. It is at least possible to identify the perpetrator.

"Its fine as long as we find that jackass. Any news about Luke and his secret?"