what can i say its complicated.

Annabeth

Yeah, no.

It's not like I don't like him it's just that I barely know him and his friends so, I feel like I wouldn't fit in and I play heroes with seaweed brain today and there is no way that I'm missing that.

I do agree that he is a nice guy so, that is why I'm letting him down easy.

I said "parties aren't my thing" he said "I'm pretty sure this won't be considered as a party" I said "then tell me mr. Jackson what would this be considered as?" He shrugged and said "a small gathering of people?"

I said "but still I don't think I'll be coming" he said "is this because you still don't like me?" I quickly said "no no, it not you it's me, I have home work you see......" I then realized that he was using the guilt card.

I said "did you just try to guilt me into coming" he said "It almost worked didn't it?" I rolled my eyes and said "nope" and he laughed and said "it was a good try. Look, I know that you consider me as your chauffeur and not your friend and your probably just putting up with me because your mother........"

I said "it's not that...." I said "wait.....did you just try to guilt me again?" He said "yep and I'm not going to let you go unless you come and you soo naive" but I could sense that all that he told before were not a lie.

I said "I'll think about it" he seemed to think that it was better than nothing and let me go. He yelled after me "the party I mean that gathering starts at 7 and your friend piper can come too"

**********

I logged into my heroes account and noticed that seaweed brain was online so I texted him

Daughterofathena_wisegirl

Thank you!

Sonofposeidon_seaweedbrain

Why?

In fact I'm the one whose supposed to be thanking you

So, thank kee

Daughterofathena_wisegirl

You made me realize that I was treating a person badly.

You made me become a better person.

Sonofposeidon_seaweedbrain

Uh......your welcome i guess

Daughterofathena_wisegirl

Enough of this sentimental stuff let's kick some monsters butt

Sonofposeidon_seaweedbrain

That is the best thing I've heard all day

***********

I played for a while and then I got bored. I was about to text piper to come here after class when I heard a noise. It seemed to be coming outside the window. I opened the window and I saw percy.

He said "I see. Was this the important thing that you ditched me for?" I said "whose the stalker now?"

He said "stop trying to change the conversation. Why won't you come? Your bored and you have nothing better to do and probably finished all the given home work and probably did tomorrow's too. So why won't you come?"

Well, he does make a good point and he won't leave me until I come

I said "fine, just give me a moment to text piper and I'll me right over"

I shot piper a quick text and I ran to his house.

*************

He invited most of the people who I was on first name basis with.

He invited leo, Jason, reyna, frank, hazel, calypso, piper, me, nico, Rachel and will. Thankfully he did not invite the she devil.

Leo said "I'm bored let's play something" percy said "what do you wanna play?" Leo smirked and said "truth or dare" Jason, calypso, Frank and Rachel yelled "no!"

Leo crossed his arms and said "fine then what do you wanna play?" All of us gave suggestions but we did not agree on anything.

So, in the end we decided to play truth or dare. Much to Jason's dismay. Percy said "I'll go first. Leo truth or dare?" Leo said "dare all the way baby!" Percy smirked and said "good I was hoping you would say that I dare you to kiss calypso on the lips"

All around me everyone started to laugh at the face leo was making. At last calypso gave in and said "fine! But only one kiss" leo said "that's not a problem caus one kiss is all it takes to fall in love with me"

Calypso rolled her eyes and pulled leo by the collar and kissed him. Leo pulled back and said "now me. Nico truth or dare?" Nico skeptically said "uh.....dare?" When he said it it sounded like a question.

Leo gave his famous maniacal grin and said "I dare you to wear percy's unicorn hoodie" nico looked flabbergasted. And I said "wait....percy has an unicorn hoodie?" Leo said "yeah! It's his favorite hoodie. It make him....." before he could finish percy clamped his hand over Leo's mouth and said "let's get back to the dare"

Nico groaned and buried his face in will's chest and will patted him and said "there there unicorn" nico said "I am so gonna get you back valdez" he continued "leo truth or dare?" He said "oh well me again? Well I'm not a wimp so dare "

Nico said "I dare you to dress up as queen elsa a act like her through out the game"

Don't even ask me how they got the dress. This is how he looked like 👇

Leo said "piper truth or dare" she said "truth" and I said "wimp" and she nudged me with her elbow

Leo said "Is there anything about your life you would change?"

And jason said "wow, mam that's deep" and I rolled my eyes. These guys are so weird.

She said "no, not really. I only wish that I was able to meet my mom once."

I said "well this just took a sad turn"

Leo said "let it go piper, let it go"

She said "annabeth, truth or dare?"