i like.......luke?

Annabeth

I said "truth" and she said "wimp" trying and failing to imitate me. Piper said "umm...I don't know what to ask why don't you guys go" percy looked like he was about to respond but Rachel beat him to it.

She said "do you have a crush on anyone?"

And I said "no" for which nudged me right in the chest. After this me and piper are gonna have a talk.

Percy noticed this and said "funny, your best friend seems to say otherwise "

I shot percy and piper my best death glare and said "maybe "

Rachel said "what do you mean 'maybe' it's not an answer" I said "is too" and Rachel said "since you did not give us an favorable answer I'll ask you another question ."

I groaned and said "not fair" piper said "oh honey, all is fair in love, war and truth or dare"

I gave piper a look that said 'shut up or I'll expose you ' which immediately seemed to shut her up. Point one for annabeth.

My mind said "and point 1000 for piper "

I mentally argued "atleast it's a start"

I was so caught up in my mental conversation that I almost missed what calypso said.

She said "let us ask you three questions about the guy that you like but your not sure that you like like"

I was in such a daze that I just nodded.

Race squealed and said "ok, first question what's he like?"

I said "um.... he is very kind and nice and always knows how to cheer me up and he is very understanding. Oh he is such an idiot at times" and I involuntarily smiled

Rachel said "that is so percy!" And I wanted to gag.

Before I could say anything leo flexed his arms said "hey, percy's not the only one whose kind you know"

And calypso said "so you finally admit that you are an idiot"

I said "can't argue with that logic besides I am sure he is not percy or leo" and I pretended to dramatically sigh.

Calypso said "how old is he?" I thought very carefully before answering. I said "he is about our age but I haven't seen him in a while (assuming he went to camp) and if I remember correctly he is about my age."

Looking at their confused faces I said "we message each other a lot"

Rachel said "ok, that's not weird at all"

And I folded my arm and glared at her and she said "just saying"

Hazel said "final question. Where did you meet him?"

I said "we met at camp"

The rest of the evening went well. I got bored so I went to my house pretty early. Just before I left piper whispered in my ear "I want to meet this crush of yours" and went back to gawking at Jason I mean the game.

Percy insisted on walking me home eventhough we were neighbors. He said "you know you should do this more often"

I replied "by this do you mean expose myself"

He said "that too. I had fun tonight"

I said "I'm glad at least someone finds my life funny"

He looked at me and shook his head and I snapped at him "what are doing my chauffeur"

He said "since you brought it up why don't you have your driving license yet? You are 16 right?" I said "well I was busy with some stuff and I totally forgot about it besides why should I learn to drive when I have my own chauffeur"

We had reached my house and I said "see ya" and he said "see ya too" and just before he left he said "you know you can ask me for a ride anytime you want"

*************

The next day I hitched a ride with percy. Nothing worth mentioning happened. Actually the whole day was quite uneventful unless you count lunch.

Just as I sat on our table Rachel said "who is that guy from camp annabeth? Is it someone I know?"

Piper said "guys she won't tell you in fact she didn't even tell me and I'm her best friend" sheesh what's with these people and guilt!

Hazel said "well it's her private life so I think we shouldn't interfere she will tell us when she wants to and besides she has know us ONLY FOR TWO DAYS" finally someone with a brain.

Calypso said "guys there is a simple a solution to this. We just have to find out who were the guys annabeth hung out with at camp"

And all of them looked at Jason who didn't listen to a thing that we said and was busy eating his sandwich. He said "what do I have some on my face?"

Leo then threw a spoon full on mayo on Jason's face and said "now you do!" Before this could become a full blown food fight Rachel said "Jason who were the guys that annabeth hung out with at camp?"

He asked "why are you asking me?" Piper said "well, your sister is her best friend so....." he thought for a while and said "thalia did mention something about luke"

The air instantly became darker. Percy said "it must not have been luke castellan it must be some other Luke" if I hadn't blushed there wouldn't have been a problem but when percy looked at me for confirmation I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

He just said "unbelievable annabeth chase has a crush on luke castellan" I immediately felt uneasy but I don't know why I felt it. I felt the need to defend him so I said "what's wrong with luke?"

All of them immediately looked at percy and he looked as if someone had hit him or something. Percy just said "never mind.  Let's talk about something else." Even though he said he was fine he still looked vulnerable.

Luke was in the first cohort with me so there is a chance that percy might have known luke. It looked like whatever luke did it must have broken percy on the inside.

I there a chance that he could have taken revenge on percy for me?

I suddenly felt a pair cover my eyes and a voice that I was in love with for so many years say "guess who?"

OH MY GODS! He could not have picked a worst time for coming here.

Before I could do anything percy said "luke"

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think will happen next? And what do you think do you think percy did to annabeth? And why does percy hate luke so much? Don't forget to vote and comment!

Spoiler for the next chapter: you guessed it! Drama and possibly what percy did to annabeth.

Bye! Have a good day!