i cant write one song thats not about you. i dont write songs but ok

To puppy_world8910,Wisegirl_210,katiehelmsay, AnkurVerma123, FanficLover1128, percabetheternal I enjoyed reading your comments and i hope you enjoy this chapter. And my story just got 1.5 reads!!!!!!! Happy dancing now 💃💃.

Hint for the next chapter: something huge is about to happen and I can't wait to write it. Muhahaha.

Percy

The girl was very familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Luke said "silena! What are you doing here?" His gaze traveled to annabeth and I and then back to silena.

I snapped my fingers and said "Silena Beauregard, from the third cohort right?" She then realized that I was standing here and said "oh, percy .....Jackson right?"

She acted as though she did not know me but I knew that she was lying. Annabeth said "ah right! Drew's cabin right?"

She was pale as a vampire now and she said "oh hi, Annabeth" and she saw the both of us standing next to each other and her eyes widened and she said "you guys are together now?"

Luke said "ok, that's it for now. Can I talk to you for a second silena?" And dragged her away to talk. It was as though the victim was begging the vampire to drink al,his blood.

I turned to annabeth and said "Drew went to camp?" Annabeth narrowed her eyes and said "you didn't know? She went to camp for a month before she decided that she had enough of this 'caveman life' her words not mine. Though she lasted longer than I thought she would but I think that's mainly because of all the 'eye candy' there "

And she instantly cringed and said "gross" piler rolled her eyes at us and said "I can't believe you guys are gossiping about my sister instead of silena and lukes conversation!!! Obviously silena knows more than she lets on"

My mind went to luke's fortune cookie "your huge ass secret is about to be revealed " I know that the fortune was fake but could it be right. I shook that thought away and turned my focus back to the conversation.

Annabeth said "all of us are not luke you piper" and gave piper a friendly punch and piper let out a grin.

In a few minutes silena and luke returned. And all the five of us (including silena) continued the sight seeing.

**********

During the journey to the next spot I pretended to tie my shoelaces and fell behind the group so that I could get a better view of luke and silena.

I'd seen her around camp but I have never talked to her. The third cohort always sided with the first cohort so I never really got to know the members of the third cohort.

All I know is that they were the ones who assigned each cohort their jobs and that if you wanted to hack someone they were the ones for the job.

From the back I had a clear view of luke and silena and noticed that silena was whispering something luke and I could see him nodding his head.

They were just out of my earshot so I could not hear them. If I went forward it would be clear that I was spying on them and my cover would be blown.

I felt like I was James bond going on a secret mission to protect the 'girl with the grey eyes' from her best friend and assain 'lousy luke' and his mysterious co-conspirator 'shady silena'

The thought was so bizarre that I almost laughed. I wish I would always get the girl like James but even I know that happy ending only exists on in stories.

**********

I saw that annabeth noticed that I was next to her listening to her lecture on Chinese architecture. The only person who would honestly enjoy that would be frank.

She gestured me to come forward. While I crossed luke and silena I heard the words "they'll never know"

What could they have been talking about? Are the they that they were referring to me and annabeth? Or as in the whole camp?

These were the thoughts running through my head as I tuned out annabeth's words and focused on luke's. I tried to eavesdrop on them but they were too far away and chinatown was noisy as always.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and as though I was ina trance I tried to break their hands.

Annabeth said "jeasus christ! Percy, am I really that boring?" I then remembered where I was and said "no, I was distracted and I thought you were a theif"

Piper snorted "what kind of lame theif would keep their hand on a guys shoulder?" Luke said "carrying an imaginary man satchel are we?" And I smiled sheepishly.

Annabeth said "remind me not to tap you if you're daydreaming " she turned around and said "well we're here"

*********

Apparently annabeth had learned that talking about architecture to us is like talking to bunch of newborn babies. She took us to her favorite stalls and we spent the rest of our time shopping.

Somehow in the middle of our shopping spree I ended up dressing up as a dragon while annabeth sat on my back dressed as a Chinese emperor.

Which is the only reason that I have a dragon costume and a matching mask. Again I repeat the only reason. Silena gave piper a Chinese makeover and all of us got fortune cookie again. Real ones this time.

When we finally decided to leave chinatown we each had like 2 bags each. (Piper had like 8 but whose counting right ?)

I being the gentleman carried everybody's bags and I would like to mention this has nothing to the fact that I lost a bet to annabeth. But a word to the wise never have a bet with annabeth. She always ends up winning.

While the girls were filling the car with their stuff, luke pulled me aside to talk.

This can't be good.