XVII

4 months later....

I've been trying to wrap my head around this whole situation some days I can get up and walk outside with no problems or even see my friends, but then their are days when I can breathe without him. His lingering scent suffocates my nose and it's eyes floods my eyesight, and his lips invades my lips. The want for him is more toxic than I ever experienced toxic.

But today was going to be a good day.

I've been through a lot this past couple months. I moved out of the hotel an into an apartment again. It's not so big but it's just me so I don't complain much. I started a new job at this private night club when Ace's closed down. The scenery their is not so bad, lots of wealthy business men and women party their often, so my tips are bomb.

I've meet lots of cool people their and became closer with two of them their names are Echo and Halo.

They are closet friends like me and Ruri. They grew up together in Chicago and moved to NYC for a fresh start.

Echo is a musician who works part time at the club to pay for studio time and other necessities. He doesn't talk to a lot of people, but when he sings, he's music voices all the words he can't say to people. We hang out a lot sometime with out Ruri and Halo but it's fun cause I like to have a guy perspective on things.

Then theirs Halo, she such an outgoing trouble making girl. And I love it. She like a sister to me we get along so well, her and Ruri are two peas in a pod too. She's the type of girl that fucks up a family function and wouldn't care and it wouldn't be surprising, she comes from a very wholesome Asian family. They support her in everything she does, but she can't help getting into some sort of trouble.

I was in my bed laying down watching TV when a knock came from my door. Walking towards it I could hear the chatter from outside an instantly knew it was Ruri and Halo.

I opened for them turned around and walked back to my bed. I was so tired from my shift last night that I only got 4 hours of sleep, so it was a miracle that I was up right now.

I laid down under the covers and pressed play on my Netflix, but without a doubt Ruri and Halo busted in pulled the covers off me and opened my blinds.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT IS IT!" I screamed at them, but they looked at each other and laughed really hard

"Girl get up, get dressed, and let's have a girls day" Ruri said smiling then turning towards my closet door.

"No No no, I'm tired Mr. Garcia had me work a long as shift yesterday and my body hurts" I said pulling the cover over my exposed body and head.

"Bitch I was their with you, we left together and look I'm up and well" halo said pulling the covers off again "get up, get dressed and let's get breakfast" she muttered repeating the remark from Ruri. I was growing annoyed but agreed to it because my stomach began to growl.

They dropped some clothes for me on the bed the left my door room so I can put myself together for this girls day.

It wasn't like this was all brand new to them. We had girls day all the time and it wasn't always the days I felt like shit. It was weird to because I felt like they knew I was having a bad day even before I knew.

Once I was completely done, I fixed my bed a little, grabbed my purse and met them in the leaving room.

They turned their heads and burst into laughter. I was so confused and lift my eyebrow towards them.

"What funny I'm lost?" I said annoyance lingering in my tone

"Your hair, you ain't do it did you" Halo said laughing tears running down the side of her face. She wipes them off got up and walked me towards my wall mirror