I

You know when your in high school, and all the girls had a crush over that one boy, The one boy who played sports and had good grades, had the most beautiful girlfriend, but was also a jerk at times, well that was Jackson Davis, yet most people called him Davi or Jackie for short.

But, The most interesting thing is—we aren't in high school though.

By we I mean, me and my best friend Ruri. She's always had my back for everything. From Running around in the playground looking for lost things to graduating in high school and doing absolutely nothing what are lives, besides working as bartenders in a strip couple.

And we're also considered the biggest stereotype or quote their is " where there's a black girl there's a white girl best friend not two far off", if that even is a quote who knows.

But back to Jackson your probably thinking, he's not like any other.

He's the person you sleep with, not love. He's the person you keep secret from your family. The one you dream doing nasty kinky things too, not picnicking with and talking to for hours.

Well, who am I to judge I've never even spoken to the guy, not once.

" hey hello Apollo, are you listening to me" Ruri said waving her hand in my face.

We were currently opening up the bar for Aces the club we work at, until we stopped cause Ruri had tea to tell me about her boyfriend Ryn.

"Oh yah, umm hmm"

" oh okay, then what did I just say then" she said leaning up for the wall and crossing her arms over her chest.

" you, uh you uh—I give in I don't know what you said honestly, I was way to deep in thought"

" I can tell. Was it about—

" Shhhhh, here he comes"

Jackson speed past us, he gave me a quick glance, then turned his focus back to the previous direction.

"Fuck"

" girl you know one day, your going to have to talk to him" Ruri spoke turning to face me.

" I know I'm just scared"

"Scared of what your beautiful"

" well let's jots the points down then" I extended a finger up every time I said a point. "theirs the fact that his the manager's son, he's older, he has a girlfriend, and AND what if he doesn't think I'm beautiful"

"Come on, your more than beautiful. Bitch you could be a model stop Tripping. And promise me—"

"I—

" Promise me, you'll talk to him, not now but one day" she said placing my hands into hers and kissing my forehead.

" uhh okay. But no promises hoe" I smiled and rose from the wall to finish opening the bar.