X

"Please. Please Jackson. Speed up" she pleaded, I was thrusting in an out of this random girl, her legs wrapped around my waist, bodies inter twined, she was sucking on my neck tears pooling from her eyes with pleasure while I spoke

"You like that" starting to speed up my pace "yess papi, I'm so close"

"How close" my face still buried into her neck

"Uhhh fuck! Right there" she threw her head back, eyes rolling to the head giving me all the control and with no hesitation I speed up.

Fuck! She screamed cumming all over my hard pipe. She was starting giving out but my next nut about to happened so I flipped us over letting her ride me.

She bounced up and down, holding onto my chest to keep balance, I grabbed her throat seductively, pulling her towards me looking are lips—we devoured each other only once coming up for air and we finally broke the kiss I thrusted hard into her nutting into the condom I wore.

"Woah, that was fun" she said collapsing next to me

"Yah maybe we could do again sometime" turning over facing the naked girl "if you could remember my name then you can call me" I was shocked, no girl has ever turned me down for sex again and here I was dumbfounded by one.

"It's uhhh....uhhh—"

"Yup. As I thought, sweetie" she said kissing my cheek and rising on her feet.

The girl placed her clothes back on and headed to my hotel door, right before she exited she stated "if your lucky you might see me again, no promise"

"And what if I want to?"

"Then let it be fate" smiling and walking out

——-
"Who was this girl Davi?" Mickey asked me

"I don't know man, I'm stuck we meet a party somewhere and I really can't get her out of my head" placing my head on my desk

"How she look tho?"

"Tan skin, had to 5'8, long dark brown his, a thick accent, wide hips, small breast, pink lips, and a nice size ass"

"Damn, you seem like you hit the jackpot" he said hyping me up laughing

"I know. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I KNOW HER NAME" raising my head an palmed my forehead hard.

——-
"Hey sweetie what are you doing here, you know you have the day off" Ruri spoke to me

"I know I just want to se what's going on I haven't been here in a little minute" I said placing my bag on a near by table, and walking behind the bar

"Nothing much. You know Mickey's here?"

"Oh....he is where at?" I said with a confused expression

"Talking to Jackie" she said wiping down the counter top

"Oh okay, I'll be right back" I whispered turning and heading to Jackson's office

I was half way to his office when I over heard Jackson telling Mickey about a girl he slept with, just the night before.

She was absolutely beautiful. He said she had long hair, nice frame, and perfect lips. Yet what bothered me was hearing Mickey say "damn I wish I had a girl like that"

I instantly stormed towards the bathroom passing Ruri scream my name asking what's wrong. I looked myself in the mirror placing my hands over my skin.

It was thinning out due to my illness, but I can say I still looked very healthy. Next my slide across my boobs and my stomach I was a size 2 but my frame was a size 6, and many guys seem to like that I think.

When I finally reached my book and my lips I knew I would never be like the girl he "wished he had".

My face fell.

I knew I was beautiful, but I can't help but be jealous over that girl. She made it hard for people like me, the girls who aren't considered having a hour glass figure, the girls you have tend to wear high wasted jeans compare to mid-waist ones, an truly I'm tired of it.

So I threw water on my face, tried to put on a fake smile and walked out of the restroom.

While I was walking I'm bumped into a hard chest, causing me to fall on my butt the whole staff erupted in laughter.

I stood frozen, shaking from the attention and anxiety until I ran towards the backroom.

I didn't realize someone was following me until a hand was placed onto my shoulder. Without anything second thought I turned around hugging the person chest tightly. I didn't care who it was I just really needed a hug.

It took approximately 10 minutes for the person to warm up and hug me back and once he did this warm feeling completely engulfed me.

He pulled me back a little—lifted my face while my eyes were closed and asked

"What's the matter, baby"

(I know that voice, it can't be him please don't let it be him.) I open my eyes abruptly being met face to face with Jackson Davis.

"Why are you here?" Echoing the first words that came to mind

"I saw you fall, then storm in here I wanted to make sure you were okay" he said remaining in our same posture "Now , back to my first question Apollo"

"Do you think I'm broken?" Mumbling the second thought that came into my head

"No. I don't think your broken" he reassured me "I think I'm broken" I said my eyes becoming glossy.

"No don't say that, nobodies broken we only bend never break" said kissing my forehead

"Do you think I'll ever look like the girl, you slept with" echoing the third thing that popped into my head. He was a bit taken back but never changed his posture. He then shook his head No.

A tear fell from my eyes shortly after. More came flooding out after, and with out a doubt he kissed them away.

"Don't cry" he complained

"Why not, I won't ever be appealing if I don't look like that"

He shook he's head no, indicating I spoke nonsense an in one swift movement

He's lips connected with mine—moving slowly in a beautiful motion.

when they finally disconnect he uttered

"You'll never compare to her or any other girl, because your not comparable. You live by your own rules, ways, and beauty an that what makes you YOU" before walking out the backroom.

———
Please excuse the errors❤️.

I also wanted to talk to you guys about her a few things. I know that the main setting has been at the club but I promise you it will change because I just peeped so sorry about that. Secondly  I wanted to also say don't mind Apollo crying a lot she going threw a lot and her emotions have only been her way of confront she not a weak person she's just an emotional one.

Thank you and share my book❤️