XIII

He was planting sweet kisses on my neck and the other was kissing up my leg. Both of their lips on my skin was sending me into sweet bless.

I didn't know who I wanted more but I knew that my body was yearning for either one of them. Then Jackson left and Mickey remained, inching closer to my vagina.

I looked down and him and he's eyes were all ready locked on me. But when Jackson returned he pushed Mickey away and knocked him straight in the jaw. I was scared and yelling at them to stop but it was no use getting in between the two—

Apollo woke up abruptly drenched in her own sweat. Her mind wondered trying to understand the dream she just had. She didn't know what it meant, cause at one part she loved the sex between the two, so did it lead into a fight all of a sudden if it was about to be a three some.

She pulled the hotel beds covers off of her trying to wake Mickey up, yet it fail tremendously he raspy voice spoke "where you going babe" she turned around meeting his beautiful eyes "just to the bathroom" after she faced forward continue her previous task.

When she returned to bed, Mickey was no longer there. He had left while she was in bathroom and it broke hurt her. Recently it seemed like he had better things to do then spend time with her, and it frustrated her so much.

She wanted to understand if she'd done something, so he wanted to avoid her all the time.

Now, he barely even called or came to see her. If they spent time together Apollo was all the one to make the call not him.

So, instead of her sulking in self-pity she fixed her bed grabbed a blanket and pillow, lift they room then hotel and walked down to the beach.

The sun was slowly rising and she wanted to finally experience a sunrise.

Walking onto the beach it was pretty empty besides one other person, in which she soon realized was a man.

She planted her belongs a fair enough distance away from him so she wouldn't bother the man, and let him enjoy the silent too.

She was so deep in thought for the next 10 minutes she didn't notice the man was walking towards her.

He wondered who she was and why she seemed so sad and once he got closer his while demeanor changed. He knew her and he couldn't believe he was seeing her after all these years.

Apollo zoned back in as she turned her head an watch the stranger walk towards her. But he wasn't a stranger to all, he actually was her ex Ezra.

"Apollo?" He spoke Just a few feet away from her, but he could clearly see it was Apollo. Her facial structure never changed and her beauty spoke wonders to him.

"Yah its me. What are you doing here" she asked standing to her feet. She dusted the sand off her butt before embracing Ezra into a genuine hug.

"I just moved here. I didn't know you live in here" he spoke so much surprise and warmth in his tone

"Yah, I moved her right after high school with Ruri"

"Oh totally forgot about Ruri. How's she's doing?" She said smiling hard

"She's great still dating Ryn" she said placing her back into the sand "you can't do if you like?"

"Oh sure. I remember you always wanted to watch the sunrise and set as kids" he said sitting down next to her

"True. But can you do me a favor Ezra" she slightly whispered, Apollo was going through a lot in her head and didn't fell like talking anymore and she felt bad so she wanted to explain this to Ezra.

"Yah. Wassup?" She said looking at her

"I'm going through a lot and just don't feel like talking so, can we just sit here in the silence. I don't want to be rude or nothing but I just need this right now" she said her voice dropping

"Absolutely, I understand why do you think I'm out her too" he smiled softly after a turned back towards the ocean.

They both listen to the waves crashing, drifting into deep thought filling each other's void for the time being.

Apollo then placed her head on his shoulder while a slight tear slid down her cheek. He didn't know what was wrong with her but he knew that she needed someone in that moment.