XVIII

Jackson's POV

Later on that night....

Several knocks where bring pounded at my door. I tossed and turns hoping the person would go away when the notices I wasn't going to answer but that never happened. I threw the covers off my body , slipped on my slides, and walked towards the door.

I yelled out "who is it" but nobody answered. Silence was only displayed and the knocks ceased.

I grabbed the nearest weapon closest to me then open the door.

"Hi" She spoke. My face dropped being surprised at the fact she was standing at my door.

"Hi. How've you been"  I opened the door more to get a better look at her.

"Good, just thinking about everything.
How've you been"

"I've been better haaa" I chuckled a bit

"Yah same. So may I come in"

"Oh shit I'm sorry, yah no doubt" I scouted over mentally slapping my self in the head over this little mishap.

I closed the door behind us. She looked around my small loft observing all the little pictures and knickknacks I had here any there. She then walked towards an old picture of us placing it in her hands and looking at how happy we use to be.

"So are you going to drop the bat"

I was confused for a second until I remember that I had it in my hand. I threw it to the couch and resumed watching her.

"Are you just going to stare at me? Are you not going to ask why I'm here Davi"

I wanted to but the words were stuck in my throat. My sides tried to do the talking but her back was facing me so she would see how much I wanted to know why she was here.

She then dropped the photo, crossed her arms, and turned to face me.

She swallowed hard an began speaking again.

"Why didn't you tell me that she was the Apollo you told me about? Why did you let me get close to her? I want answers!"

I scratched the back my neck nervous thinking about how I was going to form the first sentence. I was scared to even speak because I had feeling for Apollo but I also had feelings for her too.

"I'm sorry Halo"

"Your sorry?" Dropping her hands "sorries not enough Davi. We've known each other for years and I thought we had something"

"We do. I—

"How could you say that now when Apollo's in the picture Davi" she yelled

"I DON'T KNOW! I don't know. I'm stuck bro"

"Stuck? What do you mean stuck?"

"I didn't expect to feel this way about her it just happened. One day I was ignoring her an focusing on getting over you by chilling with Marcy and then the next day I'm giving my heart to her. It all just happened in a flash"

"Do you love her?" She asking walking closer to me

"Nah I'm not sure, but I know I like her a lot." Looking her in the eyes

"Are you in love with her?"

I avoided eye contact to not hurt her any longer.

"Answer the question!" She screamed

"NO, wait Yes maybe I don't know !"

"Okay. Do you love me?" Tears at the bridge of her eyes

"Always, how could you even think I didn't you were my high school sweetheart Halo. We almost had a kid together"

"I didn't forget those things, I never will because I still love you shit I'm still in love with you Davi. So my real question is are you still in love with me?"

"Um um I-I—

"You arent are you" that's when I shuck my head yes. One tear slipped on her cheek and she wiped it at quickly she turned her head her second gathering all her thoughts before she spoke any words to me. I tried touching her arm so I can explain more but there was no use she was already hurt and bruised by the way I fell for Apollo and I understand why.

We were in the exact position 7 years ago where she had to decide if she loves me more or another guy she had given her heart too.

I was out that day that I would never put two women in that situation but here I am breaking one heart so I won't have to break another.

"So where do we go from here" I asked her

"I move on" she looked into my eyes

"You what? Did I hear that right"

"Yea. I have to move on for yours and my well-being" she dropped her arms then placed one hand on my cheek.

I couldn't help the feeling I got from it. I couldn't even help pulling her into me as I kissing her soft lips. They were so pink and full that I had been waiting to do this since she walked in.

Then, my lips slide down to her neck and I kissed more seductively on her sweet spot.

"Don't do this Davi, you know this will only end up bad" I lifted up to meet her lustful gaze and I responded "I know but let's just live in the moment just how we use to" smiling a little. She smirk a bit then connected her lips back with mine.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, I picked her up walking towards my room not breaking the kiss once.

And when I was just about to undress Halo, a knock came from the front door.

————————————————
-Hi guys🤍
-New update hope you like it
-Vote, Share, Comment, and follow if you want more chapters and bwwm books✨
-please excuse the errors