Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (2)

Hello all fujo and fuda fellas, so the second chapter's supposed to be updated in the next two days, since i want it to be in fixed date (will be updated every Saturday), but something happened and i decide to update it earlier. I wish that you'll enjoy this chapter  as one thing to cheer your Christmas, and Merry Christmas for all our dearest reader (*'▽`*)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One boy and one system walked to the hotel with many eyes look at him strangely since he was so drenched. After going into his room, Dylan showered and wore a bathrobe and heard someone yelled at the door.

"Dylannn! Dylannnn!"

Dylan opened the door and got a bear hug by a taller man. Dylan realised this man to be Jayden from information Alpha gave him before.

"What's wrong Jayden?"

"I could not reach you by phone and heard you were on a yacht but they said you were not in the yacht but finally I found you on your room after this hotel director told me that you're back in drenched clothes"

"Haha, what a long description"

Jayden released his hold but his hand still on Dylan's shoulder.

"What happened?" asked Jayden seriously in sudden

"Somebody pushed me and made me almost died drowning, fortunately I could swim to the beach and then walked here"

Jayden's clench hand on Dylan's shoulder tighten.

"Ouch Jay, it hurts"

"I'm sorry" said Jayden while letting go Dylan's shoulder.

"Come on sit, don't dray dreaming there"

Dylan sat on the sofa with Jayden beside him. When Dylan wanted to explain this matter to Jayden, another man named Kyle also rushed to the room with panicked face.

"Dylan, are you ok?" asked Kyle while hugging and checking his condition.

"So, you also heard that there was a man with drenched clothes in this hotel?" Dylan asked while laughing.

Dylan's laugh was so bright that made Jayden and Kyle stunned and bewitched at the same time and their eyes were locked on his face and his loose bathrobe which shows his white and slender neck and sexy collarbone. They both gulped before came back to reality after Dylan called their name while waving his hands in front of them.

"Jay, Kyle? What are you thinking, becoming so dazed?"

"It's the people on the yacht informed me" said Kyle to suppress his emotion

"What did they say?"

"They said someone heard something fell to the water and then you were missing, I tried to reach your phone but it was inactive and I'm running here after knowing someone drenched came"

"Somebody pushed him" said Jayden to Kyle

"Yeah, and I don't know the culprit. It was so dark. My phone must be fell with me that time. I will buy another tomorrow" Dylan said while drinking hot tea to warm his body.

"I will process this matter to this country's police and with my family power, this matter will be handle well" . He stressed the word 'well' to show how angry he had.

"I will also" said Jayden afraid of losing Dylan's attention

"Thanks guys, I know you all will help me and in fact my parents would be furious hearing this"

"That's why I told you for not going by yourself" . Sighed Kyle while filling Dylan's cup which was already empty.

"Haha, that's because all of you were ignoring me, that's why I went by myself" joked Dylan

"How dare I ignore you!" yelled Jayden and Kyle at the same time

Dylan was surprised .

"No, ehem, how come we ignore you. It's just there something we need to handle" said Kyle

"Yeah, and it was really annoying" added Jayden

"Ok, sorry for make you worry guys" said Dylan apologetically

"It wasn't your fault, it was us who neglected your safety" said Jayden sadly.

"No no, I'm a grown man not a princess you know. This also my fault for not being careful"

You are not a princess, but dear little prince in my heart thought Jayden and Kyle

"For now, we really grateful for your safety but there will be no next time. You won't face this anymore" that line was said with full determination from Jayden and Kyle.

"Ok, thanks guys" said Dylan while smiling

Once again, Jayden and Kyle felt that their world lightened because of this smile.

"By the way, where is Aaron?" asked Dylan

It's Aaron again thought Jayden and Kyle

"He got something up and need to going back immediately. We also need to come back tomorrow"

"Ok, let's sleep then" said Dylan while yawning. Because of his yawn, his tear hanging out to his eyelashes and it made him look like a lazy cat.

Cute so cute, I want to kiss his face, his paw, his . . .

"There you go guys, in dazed again" worried Dylan

"Oh, uh, sorry we'll back" said Jayden

"We will wake you up and having breakfast tomorrow" added Kyle

"Ok, good night guys. Don't forget to close the door" . Dylan walked back to his room to get sleep and those two were left with kind of xxx thought in their head.

I want to sleep with him and xxxxx till morning thought Jayden and Kyle while feeling throb on their lower body

~Outside Dylan's room~.

"He's just got accident and how dare you beast thinking that" said Jayden disgustingly while looking on Kyle's lower body

"Same as yours" said Kyle coldly also looked at Jayden's

"My darling would be sad knowing we fight like this"

"He is not your darling Jayden, do not dream too high" sneered Kyle

"Same as yours" said Jayden while angrily close his door room which was on the left side of Dylan's room and Kyle also did the same in Dylan's room right side.

They were good friend until they realised their feeling to Dylan but they could't afford the consequence of fighting in front of Dylan, afraid of Dylan hating them. So, when there was no Dylan around, they would bicker like this.

~Meanwhile inside Dylan's room~

"They are good friend" said Dylan to Alpha

Alpha gave no respond toward Dylan's word.

"Alpha, why didn't you give me any respond?"

"You did it intentionally"

"Did what? Alpha speak clearly so I can understand your word~" said Dylan coyly

Somehow, Alpha didn't want to know Dylan thought further.

My binary life sighed Alpha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author : You know what xxxx is right? (・∀・)

Dylan   : What? what does xxxx mean? I'm innocent you pervy (*'ω`*)

Alpha   : Yeah, right t( -_- t )