Arc 3: One man in Apocalypse, or not? (1)

Sun shone brightly but there was only gloominess and eeriness. There were a lot of abandoned buildings and many vehicles on the street, but there were not many people around. It's so quiet. Near one big-used-to-be-office building, in the dark alley, laid a boy, unconscious. It's Dylan. Dylan felt pain all over his body, especially on his head. He tried to open his eyes, yet he couldn't.

"A-alpha, it hurts all over, what's wrong with this body?"

"Wait a minute, your body is still in the repairing process"

"Repairing? Am I shredded to pieces?!"

"No"

"Am I a robot that shredded to pieces?!"

"Why do you think so?"

"You said, repairing, so I must be a robot?"

"Healing then"

"Am I a human shredded to pieces?!"

"Can we stop discussing this foolish thing? just read the plot"

The third world was the apocalyptic world. It happened two years ago because the big radiated meteorites fell onto earth. Since then, the world fell into chaos. The radiation resulted in DNA changes in human which live near the location of fallen meteorites. Humans suddenly being unconscious, some of them woke up and being crazy. They attacked people, and bit them with their sharp teeth and nails, eating the human flesh. The military was sent to save uninfected people there and close that area. They thought a new evil virus had attacked humans, so they conducted research on it. The people who were uninfected in that area are also being researched. It happened that this was a kind of zombie virus. Besides ordinary humans, there were mutated humans, animals, and plants. The mutated human was divided into two, ability user human and zombie. So did animals and plants. There were edible mutated animals and plants which could give high-level energy to the body but also dangerous monster animals and plants that like to attack and consume humans.

Since half of the humans on earth had been mutated into zombies, the other half formed alliances. There were three biggest alliances; Delta Alliance, The Great Alliance, and Shen Alliance. The three alliances worked together to do the research on fighting the zombie virus and trying to find the vaccine. The protagonist of this world was Richard Lavington. He was in the military, a Lieutenant Colonel in his 33. He was with Delta Alliance as his granddad was the General of the Army in Delta Alliance. Richard was viewed as the most promising youngster in the military resulting in many fits of jealousy headed toward him, especially from his cousin Jack Lavington. All young boys of Lavington were in the military but the one who was reaching the rank fast and steady only Richard. Richard was also an ability user, shadow, and space while Jack had fire. Jack's power is also considered as strong yet, he was blinded by jealousy. Jack could only grit his teeth while cursing looking at his promising cousin Richard. One day, Richard led a small team to collect research material in town when suddenly the zombies wave attacked them. The zombies were strong and Jack was trapped. There were only two of them. When a zombie became closer to Jack, Jack pulled Richard and made him as a shield to be bitten by many zombies before he used his fire to blow up that place. After killing Richard, he came back to the alliance and said to his granddad that Richard was dead because of trying to kill him with his sad and painful face. His grandad didn't believe him, of course since he knew Richard very well. The grandad sent many teams to look for Richard while forcing Jack to tell the truth but to no avail. Jack kept saying that he wasn't lying.

Richard was saved by a beautiful doctor named Sandra Parfitt. Sandra was a researcher who magically had a prototype of  zombie vaccine. In short, they fell in love and together they develop the vaccine and saved the world. Jack was used as a guinea pig to test the vaccine and in the end, he died.

"Uhmm, well so, who am I in this world?" asked Dylan

"You are Dylan Carmichael, the son of the head lab of vaccine research in Delta Alliance. He was a researcher too"

"He died of?"

"He died because of saving Sandra Parfitt from the zombies"

"Oh, God"

"As a note, Sandra Parfitt is a green tea b***h"

"Ahh, Alpha? This is my first time hearing you swearing"

"Yes, because I felt irritated with her. She was paddling in several boats and your original body is one of them. Even after being together with Richard, she still kept ambiguous with many men"

"Wow, she is amazing"

"Why did you compliment her?"

"It's hard paddling in several boats you know, even I don't think I can do it, hehehe and she amazingly can do it. Is that because of the heroine's halo?"

"This world has a disgusting taste making a woman like that a heroine"

"Don't be angry Alpha, it's not good for your skin. Ok, ok, let me be the heroine then, how about it?" winked Dylan

"It worsens then"

"Hahaha, just kidding, I will be so much satisfied with one hot gong ok, well, I don't reject many hot gongs though, hehehe"

"Ughh"

"Now, what is my mission?"

"Your mission is to stop Sandra Parfitt from paddling several boats"

"What?? What a weird mission"

"I think so, and to tell you the truth, your role had so much deviated from the first role you should do"

"That is?"

"The reviewer, remember?"

"Well, as long as there are many hot men, I will do it happily, hehehe"

"I don't get any shock anymore"

"Ahh, I forgot. How about my character, can I use my own or any restriction for me?"

"The original body character is a shy and introverted person and I don't find any restriction for you, but like the last world, don't be OOC in a hurry. Make it as a process"

"So, I can make Richard f**k me?" asked Dylan expectantly

"Ughhh, that well, whatever. It also can help to prevent him and Sandra be together"

"Great!, as a protagonist, he must be well packed, hehehe" drooled Dylan

"Yes, yes, save your drool. Now, we have to get back to the alliance's base and prevent Richard and Sandra to meet"

"Where are we right now? I mean timeline?"

"It's still one month left before Richard is pushed to the zombies by Jack. We have time"

"Great, let's go"