Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (14)

"Could you please put down your scary aura?" said Wang Yu while bringing some files to Cao Mo Xiu's table

"What," said Cao Mo Xiu in his irritated voice.

"You could greet them that time, pushed Giano away, and took Theo with you, rather than being bad mood all day like this" sighed Wang Yu

"I don't need to greet them to know that relationship, that gaze, Giano is desiring him," said Cao Mo Xiu while gritting his teeth

"So do you and from my eyes, Theo hasn't chosen yet or perhaps he dislike you both, haha" laughed Wang Yu but stopped because of Cao Mo Xiu's glare.

"Hah, Giano that playboy, surely I am better"

"Both of you are worst"

"Tch, whatever, I'll meet him tonight and asked him to go with me to that invitation"

"Oho, claiming him without his consent, so overbearing"

"Shut up, Wang Yu"

"Ehem, this is the file regarding Theodore Gray and I'm afraid this will shock you"

"What?"

Cao Mo Xiu looked at the data and then crumple it while laughing hard.

"Hahaha, this cunning sly rabbit, he fooled me! Hahahahha"

"That's the data acquired by Giano's side and this one must add your shock"

Cao Mo Xiu looked at that data and just put it calmly on the table.

"Very well, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan Wilde, your goal is me. I'll give it to you" smiled Cao Mo Xiu dangerously

Meanwhile, Dylan, together with Josh were waiting for their lunch in a family restaurant.

"Josh where did you sleep last night? Even you just call me for lunch and not going home" asked Dylan

Josh was silent hearing that question but his hand was busy delivering food into Dylan's plate.

Dylan waited for Josh's response but Josh just smiled at him. Dylan was confused and put his spoon down and just observed Josh.

"I don't want to leave you," said Josh suddenly

"What do you mean? We are brothers, why do you have to leave me?"

"I've met my father"

"What?! Fa-father?"

"Yes, I've never imagined something like this happened. Me meeting you was already a miracle and now somehow I have a father" said Josh while smiling

Dylan truly felt confused.

"Alpha, I know I'm not that smart, but I believe there is no plot regarding Josh's family right?"

"I know I am smart and I also have similar thoughts with you"

"What smart, you! Anyway, what happens with this sudden change?"

"The possible answer is the butterfly effect. It seems like because you came, it gives Josh a different fate"

"And upper ups just letting it?"

"I hate to deny it but yes. They said for you to just keep the focus on being a good guardian for Josh"

"Somehow I feel that the upper ups are just babies who keep laughing while cracking the eggs and messing up their surroundings"

"Somehow, I can't refute that"

"So, is that Josh's family, not scam?"

"Just let him explain more to you"

While Dylan was busy talking with Alpha, the sight that Josh looked at was Dylan dazed and confused face. Josh trying to call him, but there was no answer, so he walked to him and pinched Dylan's cheek softly.

"Dylan, are you ok?"

"Ah, Josh, I just feel surprise hearing that"

Josh walked back to his seat and starting his story about his meeting with The King.

"So, why do you choose to tell me now?"

"I realize that I don't want to hide anything from you and now, knowing I have family, I'm afraid for not being with you anymore," said Josh sadly

"That, well he is your father, and with your real family, I can't do much to ask you to stay," said Dylan

"I want to hug you"

"Haha, what is that, don't put that sad face, although we are not at the same house, we still can visit each other, right?" said Dylan helplessly while walking to hug Josh.

Josh was still in his seat while Dylan stood to hug him. The hug was in a short time when Josh let out Dylan's hug and took him to sit on his lap instead.

"Wait, Josh!"

"I want to hug for a long time, you will be tired of standing. It's better to sit down" said Josh while hugging Dylan's waist tightly and kissing his ear and hair in secret.

"B-but, it's not in this position. Fortunately, it's a private room" said Dylan in his red face.

Feeling Dylan's soft and fragrant body in close and Dylan's blushed face, Josh felt something grow in his groin. Josh couldn't hold it anymore, so he bridal-carry Dylan and put him back on his seat.

"I'll go to the bathroom," said Josh while dashing to the bathroom

Dylan smiled while looking at Josh's hurry step.

"That's kind of hot, hehe" giggled Dylan

"I don' understand what the hell these men see on you"

"My charm, of course" smiled Dylan proudly

After took a long time to be calm, Josh and Dylan finally finished their lunch. Josh took Dylan to the apartment but Josh needed to go to his class so Dylan once again lazing around before going to the bar in the evening.

Before going out, Josh took Dylan's hand and said

"There is one relationship which makes us can be in one family register beside being adopted brother"

"What is that?" asked Dylan in a confused face

Josh just smiled hearing Dylan's reaction.

"Well, I'll tell you later when the time is right"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Double updates, because why not? Hehe. Btw, few people around me had been infected with Covid-19 and somehow, I felt kind of unwell these past few days, I don't know is that because they got infected or my body is indeed not in a good state. I've been chewing many oranges, eat a lot, and drink water a lot, so I hope I will be fine. You also need to be fine, ok. Ah, I love orange. Stay safe guys and please give Dylan and Alpha much much love ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ