Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (15)

Few hours ago, in a big building, the main office of Black family.

"It's over, everything is over, arghhhh" yelled a man while grabbing his hair.

"Sir! Sir! The police are here" said another man while breaking into their director's office.

"Who the hell is playing with us?!!"

Still fuming, that man's phone was ringing, and he answered it angrily.

"What! Who is this?!"

"That's what you got for swallowing more than you can't chew"

"This voice, it's you, Crawford!"

"Your father must be very disappointed for having two ungrateful bastards"

"Fuck you Crawford, I'll kill you!"

Hearing that killing intent voice, Aaron just smirking and hung his call. That man grip his phone hard and then throw it to the door when the police finally came and gave him arresting notice.

"Mr. Gerald Black, you are under arrest for committing money laundering, tax fraud and facilitating murder attempt"

"What, no, no there must be understanding here officer, I would've never done that"

"Please explain that in our station sir"

Two polices grab Gerald's arm and lead him to go to the police station.

"No, no officer, noo, I'm nott!!"

Many reporters were waiting outside the building, taking photos of the heir of Black's family being arrested.

After ending his call, Aaron's secretary came to give the report to Aaron.

"Mark Black seems to plan another crime and now, he is not alone. There are other people who help him"

"Keep tailing him"

"Yes"

His secretary went out and Aaron received a call from Alex.

"Aaron! Dylan was kidnapped!"

"What!" shocked Aaron making his seat fell

"We did the order wrong, we supposed to handle Mark first since he is crazy enough for killing Dylan!"

"Fuck! I am so fool!" said Aaron while punching his wall hard

"Listen Aaron, I've put track device on his shoes, we need to rescue him. I'll send you the coordinate and I will go there with the police"

"Ok"

Finishing his call, Aaron's secretary also came in a rush and said that they had lost track of Mark Black. Aaron's grip on his phone tightened and with his cold aura, his anger state truly frightening.

Aaron drove his car fast while following the coordinate Alex sent before. The drive took hours and the sky also getting darker for welcoming the night. The coordinate lead him into a rural and desolate area, with many abandoned warehouses, and one of them is his decision.

Stopping his car, looking around carefully Aaron walked to that warehouse. Meeting two bodyguards, Aaron made sound to lead them into his place and when they came closer, Aaron beat them quickly and silently. Making sure that they were unconscious, Aaron continue his walk into the entrance and there he heard the evil laugh of Mark.

"What a drama you three, but sorry I won't be feel touch of hearing your story, because I have my own business here. Everything already messy so I will clean it, beside I've prepared to blame this thing to Moore and Sanchez family, my Black family won't be never suspected!"

Aaron looked at Mark's gun pointed to Dylan, so he ran to Mark to take his gun but unfortunately the gun had been triggered. Jayden and Kyle ran to shield Dylan from the bullet and because of Aaron's sudden ambush, the bullet had pierced Jayden's arm instead. Aaron took the gun and ran to Dylan.

"Dylan, baby, are you ok?"

"Aaronnn, wuwuwuuwu" Dylan received Aaron's hug and cried pitifully.

"Yes, Dylan, I'm here"

Aaron was busy calming Dylan while unravel the rope that tied him.

"Aaron" called Mark with his weak voice

Mark walked slowly to Aaron and Aaron didn't even glance at him. After making Dylan calm, Aaron looked at Jayden and Kyle instead.

"What are you doing here and not informing me?"

Jayden and Kyle looked at Aaron silently not giving any respond.

"Aaron, they are the one who kidnap Dylan" said Mark suddenly

"What?" asked Aaron confusedly

Mark walked slowly and hug Aaron from the back.

"Aaron, I love you, I always love you, please be with me Aaron"

"What the hell are you doing!" angered Aaron while grabbing Mark's arm hard and yanked him down.

"Hiss, Aaronn" cried Mark

"Jay, Kyle, explain it to me while I'm still being good here" asked Aaron threateningly to his supposed to be best friend.

"It's our fault" said Jayden while holding his bleeding arm

"They want to keep Dylan to himself and I want you. We don't want both of you getting married. We work together to separate you" said Mark while laughing evilly on the floor.

"You?! How come you?!" asked Aaron angrily

"Ha ha ha ha, this is love Aaron, our love, which lead to this shitty and insane ending" said Mark still on the floor

Jayden and Kyle said nothing to Aaron, they instead walked closer to Dylan.

"I'm sorry Dylan, I know sorry won't be enough"

"Dylan, we are crazy, and apologizing can't even cover our insanity"

Dylan looked at them with his hurt and sad face, not knowing what kind of respond should he give.

Aaron felt so angry and he walked fast and punched Jayden and Kyle, making them lay on the floor.

"You are crazy!" roared Aaron angrily

Aaron was ready to lay another punch when the police's siren heard. The police barged in and arrested Mark, Jayden and Kyle. Alex ran towards Dylan and hug him tightly, he lead Dylan to go to the hospital together with Arron.

Because of too shocked and exhausted, Dylan quickly fell asleep after being lied on the hospital's bed with Mommy and Daddy McKenzie accompany him with worry.

At the hospital's garden, Alex gave coffee can to Aaron while sitting beside him.

"I've never expected that Jayden and Kyle would be this crazy" sighed Alex

Aaron received the coffee and drank it. After few minutes of silence, Aaron finally said

"No matter what kind of reason they gave, crime is crime" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author : Ok my beloved loyal readers, love love \(≧▽≦)/, arc 1 almost end it's about 1 or 2 chapters more. Do you have any idea for next arc? hehehe 

Alpha  : Why do you ask them? You, don't tell me, you don't have any idea for next arc, do you?(¬_¬) 

Author : What? I-I no, it's not like that, i just want to chat ε=ε=┌( >_<)┘

Alpha   : I'm sorry please erase this author from your mind <(_ _)>