Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (4)

Semester break already ended and it's time for many students to go back to the university, including Dylan Lee.

"Don't forget that you need to go to University today" said Alpha while trying to wake Dylan up

"Uhhhh" responded a lump of blanket on the bed.

"This also included to your mission that you have to follow Dylan McKenzie life activity while supervising. The first report form already sent and it's better for you to start looking at it and write the draft before your duty piles up"

Hearing that, Dylan woke up hurriedly and said

"Wait, I said that I don't want to chase any girl"

"Unfortunately, you have to. You don't need to do it seriously, just make sure that people could see that you pursue the girl"

"What a cold-hearted man. You ask me to hurt a girl, you sadist man!"

"Systems do not have gender. Whatever, don't forget what I said and now just prepare for going to the university"

"Fineeee"

Dylan showered and wore his clothes, with his backpack he went to the dinning room to have breakfast.

"My sweety, come and have your breakfast" said Mommy McKenzie while pulling Dylan to his seat.

"Yes mom" answer Dylan while sat next to his brother.

"Dylan, it's unusual you're not talking about Aaron. Did you have a fight?" asked Mommy McKenzie worriedly.

Dylan took a silence and had discussion with Alpha in his head.

"What is that Alpha?"

"He is well known to be fond of Aaron and love to talk about him, want everything together with him and also so obedient towards him. He looks more like older brother to him rather than Alex himself"

"Is that so?"

"You don't comprehend the information I gave you before" stated Alpha

"hehehehe"

Ending their discussion, Dylan answered

"No, mom it's just there's none to be told about him"

"Oh my, I'm afraid that you two got a fight since you like to cling on him so much"

"Yeah, and it makes me the older brother lost his one and only position in Dylan's heart"

"What is that my boy Alex, you are jealous" said Mommy McKenzie while laughing and pinching his older son cheek.

"No way brother, you are the one and only brother I love the most in my heart" said Dylan while giving hug to his brother

"Humph, don't change your words later" said Alex while acting like an angry wife towards his teasing husband

"Alpha, Alex is so cute and yum yum" squealed Dylan while drooling

" -_-"

Seeing his sons became so lovey dovey, Mommy McKenzie reminded his boys to go.

"Now, now it's time for you both go. Have a nice day my sweety boys"

"Yes mom, we're off"

Dylan and Alex took one car which confused Dylan because they usually use different car.

"Brother, what's wrong?"

"I haven't found the culprit yet, so I will go with you occasionally before I go to work and I will try to go back home with you"

"Brotherr~. You will be tired, working itself would tire you"

"I will check the situation first before preparing bodyguard for you"

"Brother~" said Dylan while hugging Alex

Whereas in Dylan's head

"Muehehehe, what a protecting seme. Yes, protect me brother :3"

"HE.IS.YOUR.BROTHER"

"No Alpha, he is Dylan McKenzie's brother, not Dylan Lee"

"As a matter of fact, you are Dylan McKenzie now"

"You are so serious, let me enjoying this raging love for a moment"

"It will burn you to ashes then" -_-

"I really love older brother x younger brother kinky hot love"

"Somehow I'm wondering, how come you virgin have a lot of perverted hole in your brain"

"Call it talent babe"

"..."

Back to the car, Dylan snuggled to Alex's bosom while Alex kissed his hair trying to calm him.

"What is this, you are still so cute no matter how old you are" said Alex softly

Dylan still in Alex's hug while giggling silently, enjoying the hot and big body covered him.

"Brother~"

"Yess?"

Dylan looked up to Alex while showing his big and watery eyes which made Alex stunned and ended cupped his face and flicked his forehead.

"What is this, acting cute, what do you want hmmm?"

"Brother it hurts" said Dylan acted pitifully while wiping his forehead.

"Hahahahaha, sorry. Well, we have arrived. Remember to tell me everything, and be wary on anything and anyone around you. Ok" said Alex reminding Dylan.

Opening the car door, Dylan just nod and entering the university gate.

"Alpha, I was so cute and seeing the cute me, should he kiss me?, why did he flicked my forehead instead. It hurt"

"Serves you right" answer Alpha with happy tone

"You sound happy Alpha"

"Alex is a good guy, I would kick you from the car if it was me" said Alpha because it felt itch to give comment to this shameless, perverted and scummy host.

"Anddd, I would never try to seduce you, if it's you, hmph"

"Please be more aware towards the morality ok"

"Ay ay Alpha, people may misunderstand with your word like that"

"No, people wouldn't misunderstand, because it's fact"

Dylan and Alpha kept bickering without he realised that he walked toward a person and finally ended bumping him.

"Ouch, my forehead, it's the second time" said Dylan while squatting and touching his forehead

"Dylan?" questioned a deep and heavy voice

Stunned, Dylan busy asked Alpha

"Alpha, what's wrong with that hot and seductive voice??"

"Look at it by yourself" said Alpha 

Looking at the man in front of him, Dylan struck in awe with this view.

"Alpha, he is more handsome and hotter than Alex!" squealed Dylan

Hearing that squealing, Alpha massaged his hurt motherboard and tried to not swear since it is an Elite system. One thing Alpha so sure, it was afraid that this mission would be very hard to accomplish with this kind of host.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author : Poor Alpha

Dylan   : Yeah, poor Alpha

Alpha   :Whatever -_-