Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (16)

Few hours before the party, Dylan had received the outfit for the party. A set of dark navy tuxedos from Mr.Graham. He searched for the outfit after hearing the report from him. The team also already dispatch to blend in that party. Tonight, they will catch the traitor with the final proof.

"Josh has been busy these two days," said Dylan while busy wearing his tuxedo

"Yes, because of The King big reformation, he needed to be there and help his father"

"A good son ah, our protagonist is"

Dylan was busy talking with Alpha when his apartment's bell ringing.

"Is that Josh?"

"Not, sure"

Dylan walked to check and was surprised to find that it was Cao Mo Xiu.

"See, Alpha, this world is lacking cyber security experts. Look how easy these two men of finding my private information"

"Well, it may be that or Cao Mo Xiu and Giano are just too strong"

Dylan opened the door and was welcomed by dashing Cao Mo Xiu.

"My love, as my promise, I pick you up, are you ready?" asked Cao Mo Xiu softly while handing him a bouquet of white roses.

"White roses, not red?" asked Dylan

"I knew that Giano gave you red roses, do you prefer red?" asked Cao Mo Xiu dangerously

"That's not it, ahh I don't even feel any surprise for both of you knowing each other activity"

"No, Dylan, I don't mean for stalking you, please don't be mad" pleaded Cao Mo Xiu while holding Dylan's hand.

"Just sit down, I will be ready in a few minutes" sighed Dylan

Dylan put the roses into a vase and brewed some tea for Cao Mo Xiu before finally he was ready to go. Before they came out of the apartment, Cao Mo Xiu asked Dylan to wear a white rose brooch for him.

"Do you mind wearing this? It will suit your tuxedo, my love"

Dylan looked at his eagerness and can't refuse it.

"It's matched with your tie-pin"

Knowing his plan was known, Cao Mo Xiu just smiled at him and put the brooch personally. Looking at handsome and cute Dylan, he can't stand for not kissing Dylan softly.

"My love is handsome"

"Don't kiss me like that, I haven't even agreed to be your lover"

Cao Mo Xiu led him to his black Maybach and drove to the party.

They arrived and the place was already crowded with many people. Cao Mo Xiu is one of the prominent people there and many people can't help to look at Cao Mo Xiu and the person beside him.

"It's rare for Cao Mo Xiu bringing his boy toy to the event like this"

"Indeed, and look at his pampering eyes, it's strange"

"That boy toy is so cute, I believe he is so good in bed that made Cao Mo Xiu willing to bring him to this kind of party"

Cao Mo Xiu hearing it in rage, and without hesitation, he clasped his hand with Dylan and said coldly.

"He is my lover and it's better for you to fuck off or I will make your name disappear with your bodies"

Knowing Cao Mo Xiu's ruthless behavior, those people bowing while apologizing then ran away.

Cao Mo Xiu looked at Dylan's face with sorry and let go of their hand.

"I'm sorry for being impulsive"

"It's okay, don't worry"

Suddenly, there's an objection from someone behind them.

"It's not okay, he is not even willing to be your lover," said that person

"Giano" glared Cao Mo Xiu

Giano came closer and hug Dylan while trying to kiss Dylan

"Baby, if it's not for your mission, I would never agree to leave you with this man"

"Giano, you are in public!" said Dylan worriedly

"Oh, then It's ok in private" laughed Giano naughtily and then let him go with the help of Cao Mo Xiu raged strength while trying to break Giano's bone.

Dylan had to remind them to behave with his pleaded eyes before finally, those two men stop their fuss.

Looking at the white rose brooch, Giano also didn't want to lose. He also already prepared a red rose brooch for Dylan and Dylan had to wear two rose brooches.

"How come you two prepared the similar thing, I believe you are destined to be -

"No way!" yelled those two men

"I haven't even finished my word. Fine then, I have to do my work, you two please continue" sighed Dylan

Cao Mo Xiu and Giano wanted to chase Dylan but they had to face many people who want to talk about important projects to them so they talked while checking up on Dylan's whereabouts to get ready whenever Dylan needed their help.

Dylan stood near the dessert buffet to observe the traitor when he received a message from Mr.Graham that everything was over.

"Over? What does that mean?"

Suddenly there was a commotion and the traitor was being held down by four undercover police and they took that traitor into a police car.

Dylan received a call from Mr.Graham

"It's over officer, we got truly heavy proof for this traitor, you can relax now"

"What?"

"Yes, it's done"

"But, I haven't even done anything yet. I don't get it" asked bewildered Dylan

"We got help today from The King?"

"What does that even relate to this? Do you think we can't do this mission and getting help from an outsider?"

"The King is not outsider officer Dylan, and they are the ones who appointed us to do this mission, the thing that I've never expected is they became the one who did it, not like usual"

"Ughh, The King is so great until reaching police force"

"Yes, Dylan, and The King is doing big reformation so they can't wait to cut the rotten branch. Please don't be disappointed, we all know your effort there"

"Well, what can I say as long as The King does the right thing. I will withdraw then"

"Yes, take a rest and stay safe"

The call was ended.