Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (6)

"Alphaaa, I can play violin, this feel great"

"Congratulation"

"Next time, let's try guitar and piano too. I've never known playing music would be this great" said Dylan cheerfully

If original Dylan's musical ability was calculated in percentage, then it will be 65% but then Alpha somehow want to boost Dylan's ability, so Alpha pick "Let's shine on stage baby" package from the system store and apply it to Dylan. This was the package stated could boost musical ability, in fact it also could boost people's looks and aura without Alpha knowing it. So, the musical ability now 80 %, the looks increased into 90% and the aura increased into 85%. Alpha shocked looking at those looks and aura stats. Actually, everything was already stated in Dylan stats but Alpha did not want to tell Dylan regarding to the stats feature , afraid of him becoming bolder in selling his perverted, shameful , scummy and many more bad things.

When Dylan wanted to close his violin's case, there were footsteps from the door and Dylan saw Aaron walked to him.

"Wawawa,Alpha, it's Aaron, what is he doing here?"

"Just act like Dylan usually to Aaron?"

"Oh yeah, let's do it"

Dylan put his violin down and run towards Aaron and give him hug.

"Aaronnn, what are you doing here? You have a debt of apology for hurting my forehead you know" said Dylan while pouting.

Aaron stand frozen receiving Dylan's hug, because he didn't refuse Dylan's hug. Aaron did not really like hug or skin ship, but when Dylan run toward him, Aaron could felt happiness in his heart and could not help on giving Dylan hug back.

Dylan also shocked receiving Aaron's hug, because Alpha told him that Aaron didn't like hug and skin ship and he never respond to Dylan's rambling and action.

"Alpha, it seems like Aaron can not deny my charm, hehe"

Alpha afraid seeing this, afraid of the package before was the cause of Aaron's attitude now and afraid that Dylan would do all the way on seducing Aaron.

Receiving the hug, Dylan snuggled his face to Aaron's chest because of their height difference. Aaron with his 1,9 m and Dylan with his 1,7 m.

Aaron looked at Dylan who snuggled his face and because of Dylan's body was so close to him, Aaron could smell something pleasant and intoxicating from Dylan. Without Aaron even realised, he enjoyed the hug and the smell and he tighten his hug while silently kissed Dylan's hair.

"Aaron, I can not breath" said Dylan while trying to break free from the hug

Surprise for his own action, Aaron let Dylan go and he felt unhappy of losing this closeness.

"I'm sorry" said Aaron with apologetic tone

"Ay, it's ok. So, what are you doing here? This is not your major building right?"

Aaron planned on meeting with his lecturers in the central building and the closest way to it by passing this building. Aaron somehow felt grateful on passing this building so he could meet Dylan.

"I was on my way to central building"

"Oh, that's the reason. Passing this building is indeed the closest way" agreed Dylan

"Want to have lunch?" asked Aaron suddenly

"What is this? Do you want to take me for lunch?~" asked Dylan coyly

"Hmm" answered Aaron

Aaron was a straightforward type, and since Dylan had picked his interest, he did not want to lose chance to know more about this strange feeling towards this clingy and touchy boy.