Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (13)

Josh just wanted to message Dylan when he got a message from him, saying that he would have dinner outside today so Josh could have dinner by himself. Josh planned to give him a call when someone blocked his way.

"Young master, please this way" bowed a man with a suit.

"I don't remember for agreeing that old man's decision," said Josh coldly.

"Young master please," said that man without planning to move from Josh's way.

Josh walked passing that man and suddenly more than twenty men in the suit make a space before him and bowing while yelling,

"Young master!"

Josh looked at people in front of him and just indifferently walked away but again was blocked in the front gate and he was forced to go back to the mansion. Without Dylan knew, Josh finally was found by his family and surprisingly his family was the richest family on earth. The King. As its name, King had spread its power around the world and nobody had the bravery to go against them. The King had wide known as a noble and kind-hearted family for their contribution in helping refugees from war countries, providing food to poor people, even The King had schools for poor and homeless children which born many talented people and these talented people were truly faithful to The King. No matter what The King needed, they would provide it, everything. This thing also made another rumor about The King. It was said that to be this powerful, The King had done many wicked and devilish things even the faithful people were also rumored to do many illegal things for The King, yet no one knew the truth of it.

Josh, in his 19 years of life, suddenly was faced with the fact that he was the only descendant of The King's head now, Ronald King, and somehow Josh neither feel happy nor angry hearing this. He felt confused. That's why Josh couldn't give any decision yet Ronald King couldn't even wait, he's afraid of losing Josh again.

Josh knew that he couldn't get back to Dylan's apartment, so now once again he sat in a big and luxurious bedroom, watching an old man laying weakly there.

"Son, please at least hear me out. I know you can't forgive me; I even can't forgive myself. I've never imagined my trusted person was the culprit behind this"

Josh was silent before finally asking

"That doesn't even matter anymore"

"What?" asked Ronald King in confuse

"I am used to it"

Ronald King looked at his only son in sorrow. He shed tears without any voice, remembering his passed away wife, and now looking at his son who bore hardship since childhood.

Josh took a warm towel beside Ronald's bed and used it to wipe Ronald's face softly.

"As I said on the phone before, I'm not blaming you"

Getting comfort from his son, Ronald moved his weak body and hug Josh tightly.

"Josh my son, I promise you, I promise you"

"Yes"

"Your mother must be happy in heaven Josh"

"Hmm"

Josh waited until Ronald fell asleep and then he walked out to the appointed bedroom. After Josh walked into his bedroom, a man in his suit-wearing and black-rimmed spectacles entered Ronald's room.

"Mr.King," said that man while sitting near the bedroom.

"My son is soft-hearted. I promise my wife and my son, I will be the one who eliminates those bastards. I will crush them to the bone. I've been fooled for 19 years. Starting from now, there will be nobody who can hurt him. Let them face the real "King"

"It's right, Mr.King, but you have to be healthy first to do that"

"I am already healthy, looking at my son, I must be healthy" smiled Ronald

"Very well, then we'll run the next plan?"

"Of course. Prepare a shareholding meeting in the next two days. I can't wait to crush them"

"Understood"

"Now, leave. I have to sleep and wake up early. I want to eat breakfast with my son" laughed Ronald happily.

Looking at his truly happy face, the secretary left in his helpless face.

The next morning, Dylan met Mr. Graham and the team.

"Dylan, we finally got the evidence from inside. Our mission is almost done. How about Cao Mo Xiu and Giano de Luca, Dylan?"

"You said that they are close friends but it's more than a month and I've not seen them in one place"

"Hmm, you just haven't got the chance yet, but with this, you will meet the chance," said Mr.Graham while pointing Dylan to open his email.

Dylan opened the email and got confused.

"Party invitation?"

"Yes. You said that you have met them both, so can you try to make one of them take you to that place?. The traitor will be in that party, and that will be our last proof"

"Ughhh, how?"

"Dylan, we will protect you," said Mr.Graham in a serious tone

"Sir, you said it many times, it showed Dylan that the thing that makes you want to protect Dylan is surely dangerous," said one of the team

"But sir"

"What?"

"You know that Cao Mo Xiu knows me as Theodore Gray right?"

"Yes?"

"Giano De Luca knows me as Dylan Wilde"

"What?!, How?!"

"So, what do you think when they two meet me?"

"Damn it, impossible. We have erased your data, how come he knows you?" asked Mr.Graham in confuse

"Mr.Graham, what should we do?" asked one of the team member

"Let's end our meeting here, for now, just do what you have to do and Dylan, still try to make one of them take you to that party. Regarding that matter, I'll think and call you later"

"Yes, Sir" yelled all of them.