Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (7)

A/N : Guys, I'm backkk. I was surprised by a lot of reads, votes and comments, oh my gawdd ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆. My sibling who saw my story progress on wattpad when I was away also said that my story had ever reached first rank in system and bl category. I've never imagined that my novice work will be received. Thanks a lot guys, tears of joy are spreading everywhere, wuwuwu. Thank you. ⊂( ' ▽ ' )⊃ .Now, let's see Alpha who always fed up with babysitting Dylan.

P.S : ヾ(・|I am hiding now because Alpha is looking for me everywhere, #Alpha finds me. No no no Alpha I don't mean that aaaaaaaaaaaaa – helpppppp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan changed his outfit and his uncomfortable face showed his embarrassment of his outfit.

"Have you done changing?" asked the bar manager.

"That, ar- are you sure this is the right waiter outfit?" asked Dylan doubtfully

"What do you mean? Of course they are"

Dylan looked at his reflection on the mirror. He wore a tight black leather short pant which cover only his butt with a loose transparent white crop top slightly showing his white and soft waist. His sexy neck and collarbone also could be seen clearly.

Dylan came out from the changing room with his red face, looking down on the floor and fidgeting. The bar manager looked at Dylan like looking at high profit. He was busy calculating how much bonus he could get when the big sharks looking at this boy.

"Wow you look great. You will get a lot of money like this"

"R-really?"

"Yes, yes. Listen you only come and bring the drink, sitting there and accompany them to drink and you will get a lot of amount for one night. You just did nothing and get much money. Is that great?"

"Y-yes, I'll try"

"Good, now wear this too"

The bar manager put the fake bunny ear on top of his head.

"This, this is"

"Now, it matches your bunny tail on your pants"

Dylan gave bar manager a humiliated look, while inside

"Alpha, oh my gawdddd, I look so sexy with this bunny clothe. This iss perfecttt, aaaaaa"

Bar manager led Dylan to VVIP room where the most important person of underground world was having his drink.

"You came in the right time. Tonight, is a bunny night, that's why the waiters and waitresses wear this costume"

"So, I will wear normal clothes tomorrow"

"Yes, yes. Listen, this is your once a lifetime chance. If the boss inside likes you then everything is yours. Don't offend him and obey him, ok"

"Wait, what should I do inside?"

"You just need to push this food tray and serve him, that's all"

"Ok, now come with me"

Bar manager knocked the door and opened it. Dylan followed inside while pushing the food tray.

There was one person sitting on the sofa. Dylan couldn't look at that person clearly because his view was blocked by the bar manager.

"Mr. Cao, we brought your order. Let this new boy helping you"

Bar manager pushed Dylan forward to serve the food, then he finally could look at this person clearly.

The person looked sharp and cold. He also looked dangerous with a scar near his chin. He was smoking in his carefree style looking down at everything. He was handsome and he was also Dylan's type.