Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love(10)

~So, there will be NSFW scene in this chapter, I hope that all of my readers here are considered to be more than 18 years old. This is my first attempt of writing NSFW scene, I hope it will be good, fiuhh *feeling nervous while wiping sweat*, but it's ok when you want to pass it, i've given the sign to separate it (i bet you won't tho, hehehe)~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing that heavy and cold voice, Dylan's eyes lit up and called that voice owner.

"Aaron!"

Aaron looked at the boy whose clothe already looked miserable with food stain run to him happily. Aaron ready to be hug but the hug stopped in the middle.

"Ah, I can't give you a hug. My clothe is dirty"

Aaron looked at the people behind Dylan and gave cold eyes. He unsatisfied because he could not get his hug.

"Th-that's my fault" said Risa with low voice because she was afraid with Aaron.

Aaron ready to reprimand her when Dylan suddenly said

"No, it's not your fault. Please don't be afraid. You must be hungry right? Lets eat first then we'll go to buy you new clothes" said Dylan while softly drag Risa to the cafeteria.

Those four men were left behind with black faces. The crowded even afraid to get closer to them and chose to eat faraway from their position.

"What is happening?" asked Aaron with restrained anger

"That girl bumped into Dylan, while it was that girl fault, Dylan kind-heartedly plans to treat her to food and also to buy clothes together" answered Raphael

These four men followed Dylan and Risa to a private room and their faces were worsen looking at Dylan happily chatted with Risa. Looking at the door, Dylan waved at them happily.

"Hey, guys this is Risa Brown. She is in Economic and Management major, she is so smart you know, she got to this University with scholarship" said Dylan enthusiastically

"No, Dylan you make me shy" said Risa while blushing

"No, you are smart and beautiful. What a perfect combination" complimented Dylan

Aaron couldn't stand it anymore, seeing the boy he love chatting happily with another woman. So, Aaron pull Dylan up and took him out.

"Miss Risa, I will make my aide buy you new clothes and you are free to choose any food here, I will pay it. So you don't need to bother Dylan more than this" said Aaron coldly.

Raphael was about to chase Dylan when he was stopped by Aaron.

"You don't need to follow, I know your identity. Dylan is safe with me"

Raphael clenched his hand hard knowing that it's impossible to fight against Aaron Crawford.

Aaron hold Dylan's wrist so hard until it made bruise on his wrist.

"Aaron, wait, it hurts" said Dylan while trying to stop and release the hold.

Aaron didn't stop until they enter Aaron's car.

Dylan was seated beside the driver, Aaron also enter the car. They panted because they walked fast to the parking lot. Aaron pinned Dylan on the seat, their face was so close which made their Aaron's nose touched Dylan's.

"A-aron, what's wrong?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy what?"