Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (5)

I'd like to say my thanks to all reader who read my noob work, thank you and i hope you'll like it (*'ω`*) . Here is the update ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan struck in awe because the one who was in front of him, the mighty Male Lead in this dog blood drama, Aaron Crawford.

"Aaron~, why does your chest so hard, it hurts so much" said Dylan while trying to act cute and pitiful

"It's your fault for walking while dazing" said Aaron coldly.

Confused toward Aaron's way in talking with him, Dylan asked Alpha

"Alpha, I know he is kind of cold, overbearing and dominating, but I supposed to be his best friend right?" asked Dylan doubtfully to Alpha

"He is like that to everyone, even to his parents. The female lead also face this coldness first before he slowly warmer and kinder towards her"

"Hmm, it would be awesome if I can conquer him" said Dylan slyly

"Host, DO.NOT.DISTURB.THE.PLOT"

"Come on Alpha, getting a little spice wouldn't bad right"

"Of course, spice is not bad. You are the bad one" -_-

"That's my sarcastic babe" ;3

-_-

Knowing Aaron wouldn't help him, Dylan stand by himself and saw that Aaron already left him. Dylan walked to his classroom and heard someone called him.

"Dylan, I've been waiting for you"

"Oh hello Kyle"

"What happened with your forehead, it's red" asked Kyle worriedly while carress his forehead softly.

"I bumped into Aaron and he left me" said Dylan sadly

It's Aaron again thought Kyle

"Dylan, you know that Aaron is always like that right? Please don't be sad. You have me right?" said Kyle while half hugging Dylan and dragged him to sit next to him.

"Haha, it's ok Kyle. I know that Aaron is not bad, I just kinda sad"

When they both sat, Alpha asked Dylan suddenly.

"Host, why don't you feel anything towards Jayden and Kyle? As I measure, both of them also calculated as handsome for becoming love rival?" asked Alpha hesitantly

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't give the shameless, scummy and perverted thoughts about them"

"Alpha, I've never known that you were like this!" said Dylan acted surprised

"Ignore my stupid question" -_-

"Ay, don't be angry. I don't know, I just felt that they are too plain for my hunger. They are match to be my friends not my prey" :P

This was the first time Alpha felt on beating someone, to death.

"By the way, where is Jayden?"

"Ah, he was late this morning, so he must be on the way now"

"Ok" said Dylan while still in Kyle's hug.

Alpha couldn't stand seeing Dylan's success way in snacking man and said

"You said that they are your friend, yet you are enjoying his hug" said Alpha sarcastically

"Well, sometimes you need snack" :P

Alpha thought that no wonder this scummy died in his world without having love life. This was because he was so scummy, again whether it's 100 or 1000 repetition of scummy word, Alpha felt that they were not enough.

After saying few words and calming Dylan, Kyle went to his own classroom. Aaron, Kyle and Jayden were on International Business Management major because they were trained to inherit the business while Dylan was the lazy second young master who put all inheritance matter to his older brother so that's why he took different major that's Music Perfomance. Why Music Perfomance? simply because old Dylan thought that playing music was more fun that learning business, although his talent was not that outstanding in music, he was still above the average. Old Dylan could play guitar, piano and violin and he often brought violin with reason that violin was the lightest instrument to bring along. In fact he ever considered bringing flute and harmonica yet he refuse to blow it, once again he was lazy to spend his breath on it.

"So that's why I bring this, but I can't play violin" said Dylan while opening the violin case.

"His talent also already integrated in the body so I believe you can play it"

"Well, I'll try later in the music room. I am so curious since I don't have enough money to have chance in playing any musical instrument in my world" nostalgic Dylan.

For the fist time, Alpha felt that Dylan became so human talking about that.

"You can do anything in this world as long as you do not disturb or change the main plot" said Alpha suddenly

"Alpha, why do you become so kind suddenly?" said Dylan while acting shock

"I always like this"

"Ay, my Alpha is so sweet" :P

After finishing his class, Dylan walked toward music room. Seeing that there was no person inside, he opened violin case and awkwardly try to play it.

The melody came out from his playing surprisingly so smooth and calming, Dylan's face looked so earnest when he enjoyed the melody. Without he realised that someone had been watch him from the start. Dylan played the violin backed the glass window, his appearance looked so pure, clean and fresh with sunlight lighten his white milky skin and morning breeze blew his brown and soft hair. He looked so beautiful and charming at once, the beauty which shown as pure angel descent to the world. This was the view that Aaron Crawford saw inside through enclosed door when he walked near the music room.

Aaron rarely fond of something, everything was uninteresting in his eyes, there was almost none could catch his attention, but somehow seeing Dylan now kinda pick his interest. Aaron knew Dylan because of their parents were business partners for decade, so when their parents talked about business, the children gathered in different room. 

From many children, Aaron often meet with Jayden, Kyle and Dylan, because their parents are the most close to each other, although Dylan joined their conversation rarely because he was shy that time. Dylan also the youngest among them, that he was 2 years younger than the three of them. Somehow, Dylan liked to cling to Aaron from their childhood even until now, but Aaron never seriously responded him. But, recently Aaron thought that he kind of bored so today, Aaron felt like responding this boy. After Dylan stopped playing, Aaron opened the door and finally chose to walk towards Dylan.