Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (16)

"I've never expected that Jayden and Kyle were the insanely obsessive one"

"Yeah me too. They are good friends"

"I thought it would be Aaron"

"Aaron felt secure with his relationship so he won't get any trigger for having that trait while Jayden and Kyle were not"

"Hm, how about this guy named Mark?"

"I looked at the story and found little information about Mark. He's one of many cannon fodder who harmed Risa and because now you are in her position, Mark's hatred would be directed toward you which lead to this kidnapping"

"So, Jayden and Kyle will be prisoned?"

"Yes, McKenzie family and Aaron won't let this matter slip easily, although their reason was quite romantic yet poisonous"

"Alpha, you've gain new skill of using poetic words now" teased Dylan

"Glad to hear your stupid comments" said Alpha while smiling helplessly.

"Oh, you smiled" laughed Dylan

"I'm not"

Almost one week in the hospital, Dylan constantly accompanied by Mommy and Daddy McKenzie because Alex and Aaron were busy dealing with Jayden, Kyle and Black family. Mommy and Daddy Crawford also visited them almost every day. Doctor said that there was no major physical injury, only some scratches but he might get traumatized from that kidnapping, so McKenzie parents really became bear parents always be there and never leave Dylan alone. Alpha knew that Dylan was not traumatize of that incident, but he felt sad instead. That's why Alpha glad to hear his stupid comments that mean that he was getting better.

"What are you thinking my sweet boy?" asked Mommy McKenzie while pushing a piece of apple into Dylan's mouth.

"Ay, I think of beautiful you mom" said Dylan while crunching the apple

"My cutie pie" said Mommy McKenzie while kissing his hair.

Dylan giggled and hug Mommy McKenzie.

Looking at his complexion getting better, Mommy McKenzie finally spoke regarding to this matter.

"Your dad had told me everything my dear, and I was angry at first for knowing this late"

"Sorry mom"

"The boy who disguise as your friend, Raphael, he self-blamed himself too much. I am indeed angry toward him since he's your bodyguard, but beating him won't be the solution. You can try to talk to him later when you are discharged"

"I will mom, since it's not really his fault"

"Good boy"

It's been three months since Dylan's kidnapping and court finally sentence Jayden and Kyle for 5 years in prison because they were cooperative with the investigation and directly confessed for their kidnapping crime while Mark was sentence for 22 years in prison because he was charged with three articles at once, that were planning the kidnapping, doing the violence and attempting the murder. Mark's older brother also couldn't escape from his money laundering, tax fraud and supporting the kidnapping plan. Black Family met their downfall with the heirs got prisoned. Mills and Pierce family also fell for their heirs' crime. Fortunately, Aaron and Alex gave both of family a little help since Dylan asked so, so Jayden and Kyle would have place to start everything from the start when they would be released from the jail in the next five years.

~ 2 Years later~

Aaron and Dylan were on the way visiting the prison. For this 2 years, Jayden and Kyle always make a letter each day, filled with their regret and their sorry toward Dylan, but never at once they stated their love to Dylan, because they realize that they don't deserve to love a person with that kind of mind. Their letters were never received by Dylan because Jayden and Kyle's family felt so shame toward McKenzie and Crawford family so they kept those letters. Aaron and Alex knew about this, but they never informed Dylan afraid Dylan would be soft-hearted to the crime they did. Their visit this time was the only visit Jayden and Kyle asked desperately to Dylan.

In a visiting room, separated by thick glass, Dylan greeted Jayden and Kyle.

"Jay, Kyle long time no see" smiled Dylan.

Jayden and Kyle sat still, not giving any respond, just looked at Dylan with their apologetic and pain expression.

"You will be married in a few days, Dylan" said Jayden

"We congratulate you" added Kyle

No matter what respond Dylan gave or what kind of talk Dylan initiate, they had never responded to it. Those two sentences were the only sentences said from them in their limited visiting time and the rest was only staring at Dylan with many emotions in their eyes. When the visiting time almost ended, Aaron softly asked Dylan to wait him outside. When Dylan was outside, Aaron was the one who face Jayden and Kyle.

"I know what do your eyes said, I advise both of you for not doing anything stupid or it would haunt Dylan forever"

There was no response from Jayden and Kyle.

"I do not have right to control your feeling or your willingness in living but, please think these things, you have family who love you, you have future await you and you have friends who care of you. I hope our marriage would end your attachment to the past thing you felt and you did"

Finally, Jayden and Kyle looked at Aaron with their red, teary eyes.

"I'm not saying I've forgiven you, but you two know your wrong doing and you even protect Dylan from Mark's bullet, so live well"

With that line, Aaron walked out from the room.

Inside the car, Dylan was busy staring at Aaron.

"I know I am handsome baby, but please refrain of looking at me like that or we will have our wedding night right now" teased Aaron

"A-aron, please be serious. What are you talking about?"

"Yes, I always be serious of you"

"Aaronnnn"

"Yesss, we spoke nothing just friendly time, trust me ok"

"I always trust you"

"Ohh, really what a sweetie, come kiss me"

"Aaronnnn"

"Hahaha, by the way how about that bodyguard and that girl?"

"Who? Ah, Raphael and Risa? They are getting closer and I think we can hear good news soon" giggled Dylan

"Good then"

"Aaron, don't forget we need to see your younger brother, I can't wait to play with him"

"Hahh, that parent of mine, I've never known they would have another son in that age" sighed Aaron

Yes, Aaron had new younger brother now because their parents too lovey dovey and God finally gave them a gift, that was the son.

"And, don't forget our last check up for the venue. I want our wedding to be the best ever for us"

"I know baby" kissed Aaron softly and tenderly to those supple and soft lips of Dylan.

Both of them, enjoying the warm of sunset and also the warm of their love, loving each other forever and ever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Andddd, that's the end of Arc 1, hope that it wrapped well, fiuhh. See you on the next arc (*¯ ³¯*)♡