Chapter 10

I wait for Xander to return back home in the underground garage. His other car is here. I really want to damage them as well but I'll be more happy if I destroy the car that he loves the most.

"I'm going to show you what happens when someone insults me for no reason Xander Grey!"

I'm all dress up like I'm a woman on mission. All black. Besides I always wear black but that's not the point here. Today, I really feel like I'm about to do something illegal. It's Xander aka the Satan's car we are talking about here. The feeling is unreal. Suddenly I hear his Aston Martin's engine approaching.

Damn what a gorgeous sound....

I quickly hide behind a pillar and watch The Great Xander Knight parks his car. He gets out and I find my breath getting caught at the sight. Why he gotta be so devillishly handsome tho? Such a waste!

"How dare you nose?!", I chide myself. "I don't breathe in oxygen for you to stop breathing when I see this devil!"

Girl devils are hot and don't forget Lucifer is hot as hell!

I hear my inner voice and groan. She's right.

No wonder you find Xander aka the devil hot, she continues.

"Oh shut up", I hiss.

Xander takes his bag and gets into the elevator. Smiling to myself, I take the bag of flour, egg and spray paint and approach his Aston Martin. That's a damn gorgeous car and it's so shiny.

"I'm so sorry I have to do this to you", I apologize to the car. "You're such a beautiful beast. But your owner is a total asshole. He messed with me for no reason. I pity you so much that Xander is your boss!"

I pout and pat the hood of the car.

"But don't you worry when I'm here", I chirp. "Maybe when he will see you afterwards, he might sell you out of frustration and then a good person can buy you."

Taking the red spray paint, I draw an angry smiley on his shiny bonnet. I also write Xander is a nincompoop!

Earlier I had create two poop emojies with flour and when they had turned solid, I painted them brown so that it appear to be gross.

I'm so artsy, I think to myself while smiling.

Taking one from the bag, I place it right besides the creative words. Then I start sprinkling flour everywhere like fairydust in a dramatic way. I walk around the car as if I'm a fairy and continue with the sprinkling.

"I feel like the fairy of flour", I laugh. "Does that even exist? Well who cares. I'm just blessing you for you to get another good owner because this one is a nincompoop for real."

All at once, I remember his harsh words and start throwing flour violently everywhere and spray the paint again as well.

I hate you so much Xander Grey!

I imagine his face as the car and start throwing eggs everywhere with a big smile on my face. Should I damage the inside as well? I look around quickly and proceed to open the car. Ha! It's unlock.

Once I'm inside, I write stupido on the inside of the windshield and start place the poop flour on his seat.

"I hope he sits on it", I giggle to myself.

Once I'm done, I admire my work. I start laughing and feel so proud.

"Perfecto", I say in Italian.

I get out from the car quickly and remove a key from my pocket with a evil grin.

"Should I scratch it?"