Chapter 32

Just when I am about to fall asleep, I remember my words. Words that I have foolishly uttered in sleep. I told him that I find it easier to sleep when he is close. Damn! What the hell is wrong with me?

I check the time. It's nearly ten at night. Great! Now the embarrassment will not let me sleep. I turn on my side and try not to cringe. I even apologized for touching him. I was trying to be brave but instead ended up looking like a total fool with that cramp.

I even sat on his lap and asked him to kiss him. He was messing with me and I wanted to do the same but things did not go as planned. I fell asleep while drinking my bubble tea.

I turn on my back this time with a little smile. He knows that it's my favorite. He noticed. He claims that I make him uncomfortable yet he keeps coming closer.

I turn on my side again, this time to look at his back but find him staring at me.

"Stop moving so much"

My heart skips a beat at his husky voice and I give him a small nod. I turn on my back again and he mirrors me.

"Whatever I said earlier, I did not mean them", I blurt. "They were just nonsence. I was sleepy and didn't realized...."

"Nonsense like you always talk. Don't worry about it. I didn't paid any attention to it."

"Great then", I mumble, glad he disregarded my words because I had a feeling he takes everything seriously.

"By the way, you are fired", he adds casually as he turns and gives me his back.

"Okay"

Huh? What did he just said? I am fired?

Fuck? He fired me?!

"Wait what?", I get into a sitting position quickly.

"Xander"

No responce.

"Xander"

He is totally not sleeping.

"Xander!", I snap and holding his bare arm, I try to turn him to face me. He does not even move! How strong is he?

"Xander, what are you even saying? Why am I fired? Look at me. I know you are not sleeping!"

This time when he still doesn't move, I lean down and sink my teeth into his bicep hard. I did the unthinkable again.

"Did you just bite me?", he finally turns.

"Yes! Why am I fired?"

He looks at his arm and stares at the indents of my teeth. It's red and has a bit of drool on his skin.

"Are you crazy?", he demands.

"Why did you fired me?"

"Too much complain", his answer is vague as he stares at his arm. I would almost say he likes the marks from the way he is admiring it.

"Complain? About what?"

"You seem to always forget the rules. You are always late to work and the employees think I am making preference"

"You liar! I was on time today", I point out angrily.

"That's because you were with me"

"Exactly, I am going with you everyday so I am not going to be late"

"I can't be your driver everyday"

"You said you would be"

"I never said that"