Chapter 29

Ayla pov

I'm about to beat a bitch up today.

I shower once I'm done with my training and climb on the bed. I feel so good after my session in the gym. I feel powerful and in control. Now I only have to wait for Xander to leave so that I can get ready.

No matter what, I'm going to get his mother's ring back today.

I feel Xander's eyes on me through the mirror. I really do not want to see him. I can't believe even after all this, he's still letting Nina work there. I thought maybe he would have put two and two together and realized that it's that bitch who stole his mother's ring but no. I guess he just doesn't believe me at all.

Well fuck him!, my alter ego says. Sort your shit out yourself. You don't need him to fight your battles. Get that ring back yourself and beat that bitch up! We won't allow anyone to raise their hands on us again.

"Yes", I murmur to myself. "I won't!"

Once Xander is gone, I start getting ready. And usual, my clothes is all black but today for some reason, I decide to wear it to project intimidation. For the first time, in a long while, my clother are skin tight on me. I need to feel good about myself.

Once I'm done, I look at myself in the mirror and blow a kiss for my reflection.

Let's do it!

I walk inside the garage and Scott instantly stops me.

"Good morning ma'am", he says. "Mr Grey said not to let you out today."

"What!", I frown and suddenly an idea pops in my head.

"Listen Scott", I say. "I'm on my period and I need to buy pads. So what do you think I should do?"

"Errrr", he looks away in embarrassement.

I control the urge to laugh out loud when his face starts becoming red. Poor lad.

"I can buy it for you ma'am", he offers slowly. "Mr Grey strictly said not to let you out."

"So do you want to know my size?", I ask and watch as his eyes widen. "You know pads comes in different sizes. Large. Medium. Small."

"I wonder if Xander will like it if I tell you about the size", I add casually and watch as his eyes almost bulge out if its socket.

What a dumb ass! I laugh mentally. I know for a fact that he is thinking that vagina has different sizes and not the pads. The look on his face says it all.

He starts shaking his head and I cry in joy mentally.

"That's what I thought", I say and walk towards my car.

"I can drive you ma'am", he offers.

"Fine", I say not wanting to create a suspicion in his mind because I know he will tell his boss everything. I will just escape from the pharmacy.

"Scott", I say while he is driving.

"Yes ma'am"

"How many times should I tell you to call me Ayla?", I sigh.

"Mr Grey doesn't like it", he adds.

"Who cares about his opinion?",I blurt out and quickly add when he looks at me through the rearview mirror.

"I mean when he is not around, just call me Ayla. I know he can be a pain in the ass but you don't need to be rigid with me like you're with him."

"Yes Ayla", he smiles.

"Good"

"How is your head now?"

"It's fine now."

"Mr Grey was really distressed when he found you in that state Ayla", he continues. "I have never seen him like that."