Chapter 2

My eyes widen when I realise he's the one that I had splashed my cold coffee. Shit! What a shitty luck I fucking have! Just wow. But once again it's me, I should have expect something like this.

Disappointed but not surprised!

"Father is this some type of sick joke?!", I demand finally when I regain my voice.

Mr grey eyes, I mean Xander is still looking at me with his poker face.

Oh my goodness! Just look at the irony, his last name is grey just like his eyes.

"No it's not", father replies and walking toward me, he continues.

"I'll leave you two to get to know each other."

He walks till the door and suddenly stops.

"The wedding is next week."

My jaw falls open. Did he just said the wedding is next week?!

My wedding is next week?! My wedding?! And he's just informing me like that.

Mais what the fuckkkkk!!!

Yes. I know a little bit of french because of memes. Sometimes memers mix this two language to make memes, which are undeniably hilarious.

Oh my goodness! Look at my brain. I'm having a crisis at the moment and it is thinking about memes!

My eyes roll towards Xander and I frown instantly. He still have his poker face on. Does he even have some emotions or not?

"What the hell are you doing here?"

He quirks his one brow up and he tilts his head slightly.

"I'm not marrying you", I continue and turn to leave.

"You don't have a choice Miss Porter", Xander says.

"Yes", I snap. "I do."

"We are not at the alter yet Miss Porter", his voice is calm. "And as a matter of fact you don't have a choice beside saying 'I do'.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!", I march toward him angrily not caring about the fact he's so huge and has a don't mess with me aura. "Who the hell do you think you are barging in and just imposing that I should marry you?!"

"Xander Grey", he replies calmly with the pokerface still on.

"Listen here carefully Mr Xander", I hiss. " I don't know what type of sick game you are playing but I demand you stop it this instant otherwise you'll regret it."

I glare at him angrily my eyes clearly reflecting that my warning is not in vain and I mean exactly what I just said.

My anger intensifies more when I realize my words have clearly not affected him like it should. He still looks enfaze with his pokerface. There's no expressions on his face.

"We are getting married Miss Porter", Xander says in a deep voice. "And not even heaven can change my mind. Not even you."

His voice is cold, devoid of any emotions. Is he even human? This is unbelievable.

"Are you dumb?", I snap. "I'm not marrying you!"

"I didn't ask your opinion", he retorts angrily. "And you will not speak to me in this way."

"Or else what?", I say challenging him. "Do I look like I'm afraid of you?!"

"If I were in your place I would tone my voice down", Xander says in a calm tone but I can feel the anger radiating from him.