Chapter 33

"Give me your car keys", I raise my hand.

"You are not driving my car", he claims firmly.

"Yes, I am. You can't say no to me today"

He stares at me for a few minutes. "You are not driving my car Ayla"

"Just give me the keys already Xander", I drawl. "Or else we'll be standing here all day"

Reluctantly, he places his keys on my palm. I smile victoriously and put my glasses on. Glad to know that he realizes I am not bullshitting. I can make him stand here all day for real.

"Be careful", he says when I turn the keys in the ignition. The machine comes to life with a throaty purr.

"Hold on tight Xander", I say and press my foot down on the accelerator pedal.

"Slow down!"

I ignore him and pull outside the underground parking.

"Careful Ayla!"

"I am being careful", I laugh. "Relax"

"Where are we going?", he demands.

"You'll see"

"What are we doing at the Car agency?", he asks when I finally stop the car.

"Isn't it obvious?", I get down. "I am getting my own car. With your money"

A few minutes later....

"You are not getting three cars Ayla", Xander scolds me.

"Yes I am", I watch the Range Rover, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and Porche 911 with literal heart eyes. "I need all of them in black"

"Come on Xander, you can't say no to me today", I say and find him admiring the Camaro ZL1. He's in love too.

Minutes later, we leave and I have the biggest smile on my face. These cars were my dreams and now I have them. By the grace of his money of course.

"Office now"

"Nope. We are not returning back"

"You got your cars. What do you want now?"

"You are mine to order around until midnight", I hold his arm.

"I'm over this Ayla", he remains still.

"Well, I'm not", I utter and try to make him walk again. "I just know if the situation was reversed, you would have a blast ordering me around. So don't be a hypocrite and walk"

"Where are we going now?", he demands.

"To a carnival", I reply. "It's nearby. I saw it on the internet earlier"

"I am not going there"

"Too bad because we are going"

With a little more fight, we finally reach there. When I complain that I am really thirsty, he points at a bubble tea shop.

"Do you want a sip?", I ask him when he buys one for me.

"No thanks", he mumbles while scrolling through his emails.

"No phone as well", I take his mobile and shove it in my back pocket.