Chapter 6

Hellooooooooo from the other sideeeee.
Hope you're all good. :)
This is just another update. Hope you enjoy it. ;)

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. It really means a lot. xoxo

It's been already a week since we are here. I still have no idea how to talk with Xander because frankly, I don't even want to see his face or talk with him. I did tried to convince him a few times but he just glared at me and not even saying anything. I almost feel like I was begging but not anymore. That moron is doing too much now. I even try calling the owner of that building but he was not ready to listen to me. Apparently, Xander has given him a huge amount to shut the hell up and he has already left the place.

Yesterday, I heard him speaking on the phone. He told his assistant to come and drop a file because it's important for his signature. When he had mentioned that building name, I knew what I had to do.

I will steal that file before Xander signs on it. I know by doing so nothing much is going to happen but that way I'll know my boutique won't be on his name.

Currently, I'm in the living room pretending to read a magazine. I'm waiting for the assistant to arrive with the file. The doorbell rings and I get up instantly only to sit back down again when I see Xander already walking to open the door. His assistant is already here.I make as if I'm passing by just to listen to their conversation.

"Mr Rodriguez have already signed it", I hear the assistant saying.

"Make sure no one gets any access to that building", Xander commands. "I'll keep it with me...."

As if he senses me behind me, Xander slowly turns.

Quick I take whatever is in front of me and study it. Luckily, it's a vase. I look at it as if I had never seen a vase before in my life.

"Did you already make a copy?", I hear him asking after a while.

"No Sir", the assistant mutters.

"Then what were you doing?!", he snaps

"As soon as I get back, the deconstruction should start", he states loudly.

My eyes pop open. Is he going to destroy everything?! What the hell?

After a while, the assistant leaves. Without giving me a look, Xander also leaves from there.

"Oh my god!", I murmur worriedly. "What will I tell Emily now?! She's going to be so sad."

I can't just let him destroy our shop. It's our dream.

Wait a second! Xander has not sign it yet. So that means without his signature, they cannot destroy the building. It'a still invalid. I must take the contract and destroy it. There's no other copy as well. So if it gets destroy they can't make another one anytime soon because Rodriguez is not here and I can get more time to save my boutique.

First, I must make sure that he does not signs it. I walk up the stairs quickly and stop before his door. I push it open slightly and see that without even opening it he puts it in his wardrobe.

Smiling slightly, I return back in my room. I only have to wait for him to leave his room.

I have been waiting for the past five hours for Xander to get out of his room. What the hell is he even doing in there? I decide to check on him again but just as I open my door, I see him getting out. I close the door instantly and lean against it. Thank God he has not see me.

"Come on Ayla", I say trying to encourage myself. "It's now or never."

"Oh my god! Just look at me. I'm making as if I'm walking in a lion's den. Huh! I'm not afraid of him."