Chapter 26

" So you are the lovely Jana he has been talking about. It is a pleasure to finally meet you dear. " The elderly lady said holding my hands in hers. " Grandma! She is a bit tired from the trip. " Jellal said and turned towards me. " Let's go." He commanded and starting walking. I simply nodded and went after him. " They will all love you here. If any one disturbs you tell me. Everyone here thinks you are my wife and that child is mine. The only thing you have to do is make them believe that. If not, you will not end up in a friendly environment. I came to these lengths I can definitely go further. I don't mind killing your children their not mine. " He said giving me a stern look.

My body surged with such anger and emotion, I never felt before. " Jellal! I need to talk to you privately right now." My voice was shaking not with fear but with rage.

What am I doing? What am I even thinking?

I cannot put up with this person's bullshit.

Everyone was wronged at some point in their life. It doesn't give anyone an excuse to do any of such things.

I deserve happiness despite everything I have done.i have been through enough.

I won't repeat my life cycle again. I was forced into living with a family that wasn't mine. Forced to marry a person I didn't want to marry.

I will not allow anyone to force me into something ever again.

If I do what does it say about me?

How will I ever face my children?

I have to make a change!

If not now then never.

These thoughts running through my head. I grabbed a knife from the fruit basket. We entered a room and I closed the door behind him. "Here!" I gave him the knife.

"Kill my child. I cannot live with this fear. Go ahead and kill my child. As you said it ain't yours."

" Don't be stupid." He said placing the knife on the small coffee table. I picked it again placing it on my neck.

"Even better I will end this with me. I know you won't let me go.i am basically in your territory. Or wait?" I just realized.

I opened the door. " Don't you dare come near me." My eyes hiding my amusement. His eyes widen. " No!" He mouthed.

I ran to where I could find the most coward. " Help! " I yelled.

Everyone gathered. Jellal was just behind me. I swinged the knife at him scarring his face.

His grandma, mother and other ladies of the house were gathered.

" I am not his wife nor is this child his. This person you all love dearly kidnapped me. My husband is worried sick and you expect me to keep up with this acting?"

" I need to go back. And if I can't kill me right here right now. I have had enough!

Enough!

Of all this stupid love shit!

" I am so done with all this. Argh!" My ears start burning. My eyes tear up with anger. "

"Now, you listen to me! I am going to get on a car and leave this place. You better not follow me."

" Don't you dare look at me like that." He yelled. " I was not this monster. I was not this person. You made me this. I hate this person I have become. Just because I can't bear the thought of you not being in my life."

" Then go see a psychiatrist! You can not contain what you feel. Is that my fault? Yes, I wronged you. But you did us even. Don't you dare blame anything on me now."