Prolouge

Jana Selim was not a ordinary girl. Actually no girl is ordinary. They all have something special hidden in them. Jana was a girl with big dreams but as time passed her dreams changed and eventually she stopped dreaming. She stopped chasing for something she wanted. Was it her choice? No but she was also out of options. She never learned to give up.
Arish Malik, a ruthless, arrogant and handsome billionaire as everyone says but deep inside he is just a normal human who feels emotions . He doesn't care about anyone. He hates weak people who run away from their problems. He has built walls around his heart and doesn't let anyone inside. He gets what he wants.

What happens as he tries to reach to Jana through his ruthless ways??
____________________________________________________________________

"Stop right where you are, don't you dare come close to me." I yelled at him. I was tired of him, of continously fighting but was I going to stop ? never. Never!

He took one closer to me. And another. "I said stop!" I yelled again.

"And I don't remember telling you that I will listen to you." He stated coldly.

"Then I suppose I have to make you listen to me." I said looking straight in his eyes.

"And how would you do that" He smirked and his eyes where full of amusement as he crossed his arms .

Stop! How long will you fight.

My subconscious spoke.

Till my last breath!

I stepped closer to him. I am not as strong as him but at least I am not weak. I took one more step closer to him. He was confused I could see in it his eyes. "Coward!" I said him in animosity. His expression changed and his eyes where burning with anger. But soon he covered his emotion with his cold usual self. "What. Did. You. Say.?" he asked huskily.
"I said you are a coward. Who takes advantage of other's compulsions. I am not yours nor would I ever be. You are forcing yourself on me." I stated without letting my anger getting the best of me.

His stare was burning me. He took one step closer to me.

Stop!

My subconscious begged me to stop him. I wanted the same but my strength had died down.

He took one more step and he was too close, I wanted to push him but I lost my strength but I never learnt to give up. I was about to slap him when he whispered near my ear, " You will regret that. I promise." He smirked and stepped away from me.

"I hope you don't break your promises." I stoically stated.

He turned to face me, "I won't dear, I won't". His eyes sparkled with a glint. He left the room and I dropped myself on the floor. Hugging my knees. I thought.

How long do I have to fight how long?