Chapter 12

Fate? Reality? Whatever you name it, the truth is that Arish is my husband. A forced husband, I don't desire at all. But what can I do? Cry? Yell? Shout? I can't! I simply can't cry. What can I do? Tolerate? I can't! But something inside of me says I have to.

I open my eyes from the slumber I was in only to see Arish's face. He was hugging me so tightly it hurt. Why he is at such peace when he destroyed my life? This isn't fair!

"Go back to sleep." he ordered opening his eyes. The whole flight I was clutching his arm as if my life depended on it. And he was only smirking. Jerk! Pulling away from him I turn to the other side.

The stars danced in the sky. They are like little buddles of hope in the darkness. I didn't want my life to be like this. The question is what do I want? I hope I find an answer to that. I am just lost. The only thing I know is I don't want him to rule over me or my life.

He sneaked his arm around my waist pulling me into him. " Wife!" he spoke in a husky voice making a chill run down my spine. "Sleep good. You have a tough day coming ahead." he whispered close to my ear.

Is this what I seek? Being in someone's arms?

No! I feel filthy just by thinking of it.

" As I said before, you don't make decisions of my life."

" And let me it clear to you I do make decisions of your life. Everything that happens in your life depends on me." he stated placing his head in the crook of my neck.

Yes, it would depend. It depends on whether you feel like it or not. It's like I am a puppet and he is the puppet master. He will always have control on my life.

" Think whatever you want to. " I stated getting out of his hold which only tightened.

"Wife. Don't get on my nerve." he glared at me as he held me in a deadly grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had our breakfast in silence. I didn't have anything to say.

"Why did you marry me, when you knew nothing about me at all?" I ask out of no where.

"Oh I knew everything about you wife." he said his voice void of emotions.

"Excuse me? Wait! What do you know about me?"

"Everything!" he stated.

"What everything?" Silence.

"Answer me!" he still kept silence.

Who was I kidding? He will never answer me.

" Why are so such a jerk?"

" You better eat quickly we have to leave."

____________________

"So where are we going ?"

"Castle of Nice."

" We are going in a castle?"

" No just the Castle Hill."

" Oh! " I sighed disappointed.

" Don't worry it's more beautiful than the castle."

" It is?"