Chapter 20

Arish's POV :

"Wake up! Arishhhhhhhh!" I heard a faint voice that got louder by the second. Opening my eyes, I saw Jana pacing around the room. "Hey! Why are you up? It's - I looked at the time- 2 am." I asked sitting up straight.

She hurriedly came towards me and hugged me tight. Pulling her into an embrace I took her aroma in. This is my home, I smiled "Is something wrong?" I asked running my hand through her hair.

"How could you?" she pouted at me, jabbing her finger in my chest. Kissing her pout away I asked again, "How could I what?"

"How could you forget such an important thing Arish? You know what! Get out of my room!" she said making me chuckle. "Okay! I will but first tell what did I forget?"

"No!" she said jumping on her feet she pulled me out of bed and dragged me out of the room. "Now stay out until you remember." She shouted and handed me a pillow and blanket. Before I could protest she slammed the door in front of me.

Okay! This is new. Getting kicked out of my own room.

Now what did I forget? Was it her birthday? No!

Damn it! I can't thing of a single thing that might be so important to her to do this to me. I sighed running my hand through my hair.

I went down and heard some noise in the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, I saw Almir cooking something.

"What do you think you are doing at this hour?" I questioned and rose an eyebrow.

"First of all, I could ask the same thing but I didn't. Did I? And secondly Jana woke me up because she was hungry." he said giving me a glance and returning to his work.

What is wrong with everyone today? First Jana and now what is gotten in him?

"Ah! How lovely it is to see you both the first thing in the morning." Sherry said in a sleepy voice leaning against the door frame.

"Now what are you doing here?" I asked irritated.

"Jana woke me said she was getting bored sitting alone in her room." he said. "Sooo..... What are you doing with a pillow and blanket?" he asked making me groan.

"She kicked me out of my room." I spoke and they started laughing.

Well, what can I say? She woke all of us with out an particular reason. As soon as Almir made something for her to eat. We all went together to our room.

Almir knocked the door. "Did you remember it or not?" A voice came from inside. "No I didn't! Now, Jana stop acting like a child and open the door." I spoke loudly enough for her to hear.

"Seriously? After what you forgot you think I am acting like a child." she scoffed. Opening the door wide, "Sherry and Almir you both are allowed to come in. While you mister, stay outside." and there goes the door slammed in my face again.

I just hope I didn't forget something important or else... I sighed.

I went in the guest room but sleep was long gone. I could hear their voices and I smiled at my situation right now. How time changes. Sherry came in after awhile. "You can go to your room now, and take her to the doctor today. She is officially out of her mind." he said giving me a serious look and nodding continuously.

"Shut up." I said and went towards my room. The door was open and she was lying there not making a sound. I sat beside her and stroke her hair. "Now will you tell me what did I forget?" she sat up crossed her arms and pouted.

"I am sorry!" I whispered. She placed her head on my shoulder. Then I heard sobs, wait! Is she crying? Blood rushed through my veins. How do you make someone not cry?