Chapter 7

I sit in the car, quietly. While Arish walked upto my father to say something. I see my father's expression changing. I see my father smirk.

Yaqteen angrily pulls Arish from his shoulder. "What do you mean by we should forget about her?" he raised his voice and clenched his jaw. I could only here a low voice as I was in the car. "You heard what I said, you are seeing her for the last time." Arish said in a cold voice. Yaqteen stepped forward but dad came in front of him and stopped him.

I stay there frozen on his words.

For the last time.

I am not ready to leave them forever. Who leaves their family forever?

Why don't I think about myself?

Questions roaming in my head as I see him sit in the car.

There was a dark tinted glass barrier separating us from the front. Arish came closer as I moved further away. He on the other hand only came closer. He gently played with my necklace.

"You didn't wear the jewelery I bought for you." he said as he looked up into my eyes. I arched a brow, he nodded and returned to his original position. He clenched his jaw and his hands balled into fists.

Oh boy! Is my dear husband angry?

Aww! I just can't resist the sight. Can I ?

I turn towards him and smiled.

Suddenly Arish's phone started ringing. He looked and the caller ID and sighed before answering the call.

"Hello?" he said.

.........

"We will be there anytime soon." he stated now getting irritated.

.........

"Go. And. Sleep. And. Do. Not. Call. Me. Again." he ordered angrily and hung up. He slammed his phone on the glass barrier, the phone bounced back and dropped onto my lap.

And it started ringing again.

Now what do I do? Well, I am definitely not asking him what to do.

I see the caller ID 'Almir'. I pick up the call while glancing at Arish who only glared at me.

"Don't say anything." I hear from the other side so I shut my mouth. I know this voice.

"I am sorry brother, I didn't mean to make you angry. I was too excited to welcome Jana home that I lost control of my emotions. I am sorry." he said nervously. I glanced at Arish. Was he talking to his brother before? How rude!

"Hello? Almir?" I said recalling his name from the caller ID. "Jana?" he said now in a more jolly voice.

I did meet him on the reception didn't I ?

"I am looking forward to meeting to again Almir, see you soon. As your brother has already told you we will arrive soon. Can you wait a little longer please?" I say trying my best to be polite. I feel bad for him to have a brother like Arish. "Yes, I will. I am waiting for you." he said excitedly. I hung up and throw the phone at him. It hit his shoulder and landed somewhere.

"Learn some manners." I stated before resting my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arm around his. He tensed immediately but soon relaxed.

He took a grip of my hand. He placed my hand on his lap holding it as tightly as possible, making it sore. He clenched his jaw and looked outside the window. Now, even if I try to move my hand it hurts like hell. I place my other hand on our  hands. His grip loosened a bit, only a bit. He looked at me. "You want it to happen now?" I asked.