Chapter 15

Finally! I was back in my own country. It's amazing to be back. I see the gates of our house. Almir walking impatiently in front of the door. He hugs me as I come of the car.

"I missed you." he said while squeezing the life out of me.

"And now you are killing me"

"Ohh! Sorry" he exclaimed letting go of me.

"So tell me what have you been up to these." I asked walking beside him inside the house.

"Nothing special, it has just been 4 days. Studies and friends."

"Hmm."

"Yaqteen came by."

"He did?"

"Yeah! He wanted to meet you and asked me to tell you that as soon as you get back."

"Okay I will."

" So what happened between you two?" He asked as he eyed Arish.

" You don't want to know." I scoffed

"But I do." He asked concerned.

" You dear brother asked me if I wanted divorce." After hearing my reply he came to a halt.

"He what? Are you going to? You will leave won't you?" He gasps in shock.

I smile at him and was about to head towards my room when Shehriyar and another man besides him walk towards me.

"Welcome back dear sister! We have been missing you alot." He spoke giving me a smug look.

I just don't know how to treat him anymore. I mean how much more does he know about that night? Why was he even there?

"So this is my friend and you dear long lost brother Daniyal! " He introduced making me a bit uncomfortable.

Yeah sure he is .

" Nice to meet you!" I said smiling at him.

" Happy to see you too." We have such similar eyes.

I walk past them as they meet Arish.

I enter my room when I hear them yelling downstairs. The yelling and shouting got louder so I rushed downstairs.

"Who do you think you are? The only reason you stand here is because you are Shehriyar's friend." Arish yelled.

"You know why I stand here. Not as Sherry's friend but as Jana's brother. " Daniyal spoke taking all my attention with him.

He is what now?

" Don't do dare even try to come close to my personal matters." Arish threatened.

" I would who do you think you are ? Is this all a game to you? My sister's life is a joke to you? Tell me! Why did you even marry her when you were going to divorce her? Ah! Tell me!" Daniyal yelled.

When the hell did I became his sister? And how does he know about the divorce?

" Dani! Stop calm down !" Shehriyar spoke from behind.

" What sister? She doesn't even know you. Whatever I and my wife , I repeat if you didn't listen correctly I and my wife decide is none of your damn business." Arish stated.