Chapter 2

I opened the envelope. It had a letter and a card. I started reading the letter first.

Dear Jana Selim,

Do not make any move without my permission or you will face the consequences yourself.
9 AM

6) He likes to boss around. I read it carefully as it was from that mental case Arish. The the card was actually a business card no more like a personal card. Of course it belongs to my newly mentally disabled fiance.

Note my sarcasm please.

There was written boldly 9:00 am on it. What? Now he wants me to meet him?? In his dreams as long as I have a proof that he is lying till then I will be fine. I tore the letter and threw it with the envelope in the dust bin but I kept his card you know if anything doesn't go as planned. I dropped myself on the bed and soon I drift into deep slumber.

My alarm started off and I woke up around 7:00. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and I wore an blue dress and let my hair fall on my back. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

Whatever happens always start a day with a positive vibe.

With that I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I heard the door bell so I went to open it and there were so many reporters bringing the microphones in front of me recording me on camera asking me about my dear mentally disturbed fiance which I didn't even know was, until yesterday.

"Ma'am what do you have to say about your relationship with Mr. Arish Malik?" one of the reporters asked me and waited for my answer I was about to give them an very honest answer but suddenly I remembered the letter.

Do not make any move without my permission or you will face the consequences yourself.

I sighed and took a microphone from one of the reporters. " I have nothing to say, you will have to wait and see yourself. And please do not forget to enjoy the show." I winked at one of the cameras.

"Ma'am! When is the wedding? " Another reporter asked.

Wedding? As if there is going to be one.

I slammed the door shut. I turned around to see my mother, father and brother standing there. My father opened his mouth to say something but I started before he could get a chance." I have an explanation and a proof to prove myself."

"And we are waiting for you to give us the explanation." my father said. I nodded " Can I borrow your phone?" I asked my brother he nodded and gave it to me. I was dialing Zainab's number but she was not picking up.

"We are waiting." my father said trying hard not to yell. I nodded and started calling her again but all in vain

So she is not picking my phone but I can still tell them right?

"So I had an assignment to search about different business man so my group chose Mr. Arish but we couldn't find anything about him so we went to personally meet him. We found that he had a meeting in a restaurant. So, me and my friend Zainab went there. But Zainab was to scared to go so I was the only option as our another group member was not present. So those pictures are from that and I don't know why he is saying that I am his fiance because I am clearly not. " I finished and looked hopefully at them.

" Do you want us to buy your story. " my father said.

" Do you understand why Zainab was scared because she didn't want anything like this to happen." my mother said.

" Okay so I believe that you are saying the truth then how did you know when and where he has his meeting? " my father asked.

Well Zainab has all the information about anyone you want to know about.