Chapter 4

Someone snaked hands to cover my eyes, "Guess who?" I froze that voice I knew too well.

"No way! tell me you are not here." I said annoyed.

"That's harsh babe." I removed his hands from my eyes "Mehmad, why are you here?" I ask totally annoyed. He is my childhood best friend but man he is annoying, stupid, idiot and crazy .

"I am wounded." he dramatically said placing his hand on his chest.

I sighed "Welcome." I said in bored tone. "I am here for your wedding." he said. Then he turned towards Arish who was glaring at him.

Mehmad scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry you are?" he asked Arish nervously.

I laughed, after so much time I laughed and I was not faking it.

"You came to the wedding and you don't know the groom." I said laughing at him. Mehmad extended his hand towards Arish but he just ignored it and grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him.

I tried to get out of his hold but he only tightened it. It was hurting me a lot but it didn't matter because now he was touching me without my permission which is unbearable for me. He stopped, pulled me to face him.

"How dare you laugh because of him. How dare you." he said in a gruff voice. "It's-" he cut me off. "Your laugh, smile even your tears belong to me. Don't you dare laugh or smile with another man." he warned while holding on my upper arm and pulling me towards him. 10) He is very mean.

I pulled back, " Never touch me again without my permission. You don't have the right."

" O dear! You gave me every right on you when you sighed those papers." He said grabbing my arm again.

I look at him in disgust. He disgusts me. I loathe him so much he can't imagine it. He takes my dreams away from me more like shatters them. Then he forcefully marries me and now he expects me to listen to him.

"You wish" I say firmly but I am anxious of how close he is. I feel like he can harm me so easily. I have to get away from him. Masking my fears I push him but he didn't even budge. I held my head low.

You have to be strong yourself. Not everytime someone will come to save you. You have to save yourself.

My subconscious spoke.

I nodded. He let go of me. Sometimes its better to back down. It's good to know your weaknesses so that you can fight them. I feel defeated but no way I am going to give up.

"The next I am here it will be to take you with me." he evilly smirked.

Mr. Arish, uh huh don't take me lightly. I promise you to give you a lesson the hard way. And you will yourself regret marrying me.

"Next time, we meet would be amazing." I said and went inside. He left and Mehmad caught up with me.

" What's the deal with him?" He asked seriously. " He is just a jerk sometimes." I sighed.

"You sure you want to marry this guy." I smiled at Mehmad. "Do I look unsure to you.

" Okay! I believe you now let's go inside. I am hungry. " He said giving me his best shot at a innocent face.

" No! We are going outside." I declared.

" Fine! Wait let me call Reza and find if he is free. We can go together for brunch then."

No!!!! My insides shouted to stop him.

No! Not Reza. Arghh!

We left and agreed on meeting Reza on brunch.