Chapter 2

Tori P.O.V.

"I don't want to get up!!!!" I tell Charlotte who is jumping up and down on my bed. "But you have to!" She says still jumping. Uggghhhh I don't want to get out of bed today! Do I really have to? It's my choice right? Well not today, especially when Charlotte is determined to wake you up! "Get up you lazy bum!" She screams in my face. I open them to find her face staring at me, just inches away, waiting for me to get up. "Get up! We are going shopping today!" She says getting off of my bed and into my closet. "What are shopping for?" Please be clothes!! "Looks like you need some more clothes" She screams, searching through my shoes and tops. "If we are shopping for clothes then I am getting up!" I say pulling covers off and stretching. "What time is it?" I ask Charlotte, why is now throwing clothes onto a chair and creating a new outfit for me. "It's about 9:30, you slept too long! We could have been gone earlier!" She says handing the outfit to me. I walk into the bathroom and peel off my pajamas. I turn on the water and wait for it to heat up. Then, I take a quick shower using my favorite shampoo's and body wash. When I finish, I find my outfit that Charlotte has picked out for me laying on the bathroom counter. I slip on a dark violet colored tank top, with a short black and sparkly blazer over it. Then I slip on simple dark washed jean shorts. To complete the outfit I go into my closet and slide into a pair of purple toms. I look around my room for Charlotte but she is nowhere to be seen. I walk downstairs to find her eating a bowl of cereal, and glued to the TV screen. I pour some lucky charms and sit down next to her. "What'cha watchin'?" I ask as I sit down next to her at the table. "Did you know that one direction is touring in California today?" She asks me her eyes growing wide. "They are touring here? I didn't know that" I tell her as I take another bite of my lucky charms.

"Well, lucky us then" I say as I take the remote flipping the channel. Charlotte smacks my hand away and changes it back. Wow she has never been interesting in something this much before. "Oooooo! You're a one direction fan!!" I shout dancing around. "So. Maybe I am! What's so wrong with being a fan?" She asks actually being serious. "I never said it was wrong... Anyway are we going shopping or no?" I ask her changing the subject. "Yea lets go" she says. As we stand up from the couch, I turn off the TV. I walk with Charlotte to the kitchen where we put our bowls in the sink. As we pass by the counter I find a written note from my parents. "Did you see this Charlotte? We get the house to ourselves for a while week!" Charlotte walk over and scans the note as I finish reading it. "Where are they going?" She asks as I set it down. "Some cruise vacation and didn't invite us." I say half laughing. "We really have to go now, Tori. It's almost eleven! You took forever!" We start walking out the door still chatting. "Me? It was you too! And your one direction obsession!" I say getting into the passenger's seat. We back out if the driveway, and head to the mall.