Chapter 10

Party time!!! Chapter 10!!! Woo!! Enjoy! I hope you are excited cause' I am!!! Sorry for the last cliffhanger!! It will all be happy again soon!! I promise and they will forget all about this an have fun! I don't like the thought of people dying or fainting or crying over someone dying! No more dying or sadness! When this chapter is done it will be fun again!!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Tori's P.O.V.

I hold my breath. I am still holding onto the ground, but trying to make it look like I'm floating and dead... Somewhat. I close my eyes trying to look the part. Hey if I trick these guys I should think about becoming an actress! Soon I hear them shouting my name. Not just Harry, but Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall too. "Tori!!!???" Louis is screaming. I open my eyes for a second to see Harry looking as guilty as ever. I feel bad for him, but it is a prank war. "Harry get in there and save her!" Niall and Liam are saying at different times. I feel like I have enough breath to last forever, and then it starts running out. Slowly my breath is leaving me. I have enough to last for at least a minute more. "Tooorrriiiii please" Louis is now starting to cry. Ok now I feel sooo super bad. But it's Harry's fault and he's not rescuing me. Oooo when I get out they are going to be so mad at me for lying. Maybe I shouldn't do this- Ok now I'm getting light-headed. I can hold it for a little longer. "Tori!!! Where are you?!" Charlotte finally speaks. Soon I feel more pressure under water and I see bubbles in front of me. Yay I think Harry is saving me. I feel some body pulling me up slowly. I can't hold my breath any longer. I start to fade to black. My prank didn't work at all. It was suppose to be fake! Now it's all real... I'm stupid, I might actually die today. But the tug gets stronger and I'm slowly farther up in the water. Soon, I feel the cool air and can breathe it too. But by then I'm fading to black...

One Direction P.O.V. (Harry)

So I threw Tori in the water and she hasn't come up for five minutes. I don't know what to do. "Tori?" I quietly ask. "Harry get in there and save her!" Liam says. "Yeah Harry get in there and save her!" Niall comments. I'm stuck, frozen, too stunned to do anything. I didn't mean for it to happen like this! I just threw her in there, and now she is going to die. Die? I run and dive into the water, going all the way to the bottom so that I could reach her. I get a grip on her hands. I try as hard as I can to swim up, but we are moving too slow. I swim as fast and as hard as I can, and than I get moving. She looks like she is fading out...

Tori's P.O.V.

I hear voices around me. Quiet sobbing, calming the others. I must be waking up. I guess I did faint after I got out, from being too light-headed. It was just a stupid prank that I will never do again! But, I do have to tell the guys, and Charlotte or they might think I can't swim. Right now I just have got to wake up and see everybody. I start to breath harder than before. I slowly open my eyes, but only for a split-second and then they flutter closed. Somebody must be doing CPR on me right now, if they are I hope they did not do mouth-to-mouth already! Embarrassing. I try to open my eyes again but they still are the same as before. I hear calm, soothing voices, calling my name and telling me to wake up. I think it's either Niall or Liam, but I can't tell. Slowly, I'm able to open my eyes. "H-h-h-I-I" I manage to get out. "Tori?" Harry asks. Everybody glances my way stunned. they look like they've seen a ghost. They all give me a big hug, like they never want to let go. Aww i feel special, but not for what i did. OMG I'm too stupid! It looks like Charlotte, Niall, and even Louis were crying. "Guys I'm fine! Please don't cry" I tell them. I need to tell them that it started as a joke. I need to tell them that the joke got real, but I think that they knew that already. I feel so bad that I'm about cry, I know that am. "Ok we won't cry... We can't help itttt" Louis says. "You could have died" he says. I want this to be over with. I ruined everything, I want it to be the same, having fun, throwing me in the pool and then it should be me coming out of the water screaming at him. I should have never done that. "Done what?" They all ask simultaneously. I must have said that out loud. Oops. "Ok please don't be and at me!" I tell them all. I swallow hard. They all nod. "It all started as a prank, but I turned real, as you can see... But I didn't mean to faint! I was going scare you guys when I got out of the water, which didn't happen until later and then I couldn't breathe anymore. I'm an idiot" I tell everybody, my voice catching a bunch of times and I'm starting to cry. "Don't be mad........please" I say looking away.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Oooo cliffhanger!! Are they going to forgive Tori? (Yes) Are they going to be mad? (Most likely) I feel so bad for her, but she's alive!!! UPDATE SOON!!! Can't wait because it will be fun now and not sad! I'm thinking about UPDATING EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY! Not all the time though! Comment if you read my captions!! I hope somebody does, anyway comment what you think about this long chappie. This was like one of my longest chapters!! Ok fun soon!