Chapter 12

Tori's P.O.V.

I chase after them. I run as fast as I can, and tackle Louis, while pulling Harry down along with me. "Ahhhhhhhhhhahaha!" I started to scream but then finished laughing. They need to get payback after this! We all fall into a dog pile. Ok this is just a little bit awkward... I squirm to get out of the pile and finally manage to. I run up to my room dragging Liam along. I close the door and lock it. "Liam we need an excuse to get them out of the house so the we can put pranks everywhere!" I tell him quickly. "I'll think of something" he says. "Do you need them gone today?" He asks me. "Yea today would be good!" I tell him. "Do you have any idea what your going to say?" I ask Liam who is now pacing the room. "Not really, but I'll think of something..." He said defiantly unsure. "Tell them that I'm not feeling good because of the pool and that I need medicine or soup.." I start to say coming up with ideas "...and that you'll stay here with me until I feel better or when they get back, or something like that." I finish, pleased with myself. "Yea, that's actually a really good idea!" Liam replies. "Ok well get on out there! I'll make it look like I'm sick." I say pushing him toward the door. "I'll be right back Tori" Liam says to me. "Ok I'll be here!!" I shout back. I pick up my hair dryer and blow dry my forehead to make it seem like I have a fever. I kept on making realistic coughs as I got under my covers and laid on my side. Oh no, even if this an excuse, harry will feel bad because he will think that after I got out of the pool I got sick. I hear quick footsteps walking upstairs. I close my eyes. I feel an arm on my shoulder. I turn to see Liam, with the other boys gathered around. "Hi" I say. "Are you feeling ok?" Harry asks. "Not really" I tell all of them. "Can you go get her some Medicine and soup?" Liam asks the boys. "I'll stay with her" he adds. "Ok" they all nod their heads.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sorry it was sooo short! But that's the point! It's a cliffhanger so that you will be hooked for the next, fun chappie!

ATTENTION! YOU NEED TO READ THIS SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!! Ok you know how tori blacked out when she got out of the pool? Well I will do the next chappie in Harry's P.O.V. so that you know what happened!!! Ok? Ok! Then we will get back to the real story!!

Comment! Don't be a silent reader!!

~Taylor.xx