Chapter 4

The next two chapters will be in Tori's P.O.V. Ok?!?!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tori's P.O.V.

My heart beat pounded as I ran I as fast as I possibly could. I was trying to follow Charlotte but I could not keep up with her. After a while i decided to run without following her. I starting slowing down, and then I stopped I held my stomach as I breathed heavily. Then suddenly I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to find harry standing behind me. Oh my gosh, Harry Styles is standing in front of me. My mind is going crazy right now. He is quite attractive, even though I am not a huge, huge fan. Should I run away or just talk to him and ask him where Charlotte went to? I try think if the simplest words to say.

"Umm hi?" I say as I decide to try to run away from him. I look for a gap in between me and harry, not mention a tree behind my back, so i am really stuck. Instead he just throws me over his shoulder and carries me to who knows where. As he walks I repeatedly pound on his back with my fists. "Ahhh! Let me down let me down!!" I scream at him as he carries me. Charlotte comes into full view, being carried by, Liam? Yes it's Liam. Looks like all of the boys split up. Liam, Zayn, and louis are standing around with Charlotte. Niall is missing because the only one that came for me was Harry. I now know where we are going, it looks like we are meeting up with everybody by the playground. "Put me dowwnnn!" I carry out the 'n'. He finally does respond and sets me down, just as Charlotte is being set down on the swing. I wipe off my skirt, trying to look professional. As I stand back up, I spin around to face Charlotte who is now swinging back and forth glancing at the sky once in a while. I run over to the other swing next to her. "Well, hello there" I say as I take a seat on the swing. Instead of answering she giggles. "It took a long time for them to get you!" She says. "Niall and Harry were originally trying to get you, but Niall gave up an decided to walk across the street to nando's" I giggle too. "Really?" I ask. "Yea, you run too fast" Harry replies. Now all of the boys standing in front of us, joining our conversation. "Now" Liam speaks. "We brought you back here to ask you why you ran away" he finishes. "We were just coming over to meet some fans" Zayn says, just as Niall walks back with a ginormous Nando's bag. "Yea, we figured you were either those stalker type fans that knew where we were 24/7 or some lucky girls that decided to go to the park today." Louis adds. They all wait in silence for our answer. "We decided to go to the park after shopping all day, we as in Charlotte, but she convinced me by telling me about the playground." I tell them. "Then we came and just froze when we saw you guys, and I guess we just panicked. We though you would be the first to run but when we saw you coming over to us, we were the first. We knew you were in town but not here. So I guess we are just lucky." Charlotte adds and then finishes. "Well what are we waiting for? The playground is open and we are just standing here! C'mon!" Louis says to everybody. I wonder what I got myself into.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Authors note~

Hi! I hope you enjoyed!!! Anyway I will be working in this book more then my other book because I set that one ON HOLD. I really hope I have at least one person reading this!!! I have been thinking and I hope to at least have this book with 30 chapters!! I might even have a sequel, depends on how I end it!! I have a lot of ideas for this book!!! I really hope that @JustMe52 and @EpicName read this!!! I dedicated this whole book to them!! They are my main inspiration! Read their books and tell them about me!!! Thank you and vote!!! Comment!!! Enjoy it!!! Enough of my Authors note, anyway I hope somebody reads this... If not I am talking to no one! I don't even know if anybody reads this book at all! Tell people about it!:) I will update soon! Tell me if I get anything wrong!

soooo yea!:)

~Taylor<3