Chapter 13

Tori's P.O.V.

"Do you have a fever?" Louis asks feeling my forehead. I'm super happy that I used that blow dryer! "Ok well your warm, we should probably get you Motrin" he says. They all slowly walk out of the house. When I hear the door slam, I jump out of bed. "Liam!!!" I shout. I run downstairs. "Where are youuu?!?!" I keep on shouting. "Right here" I hear his voice behind me. I turn around. "Ok we need purple, pink, and blue food coloring! Go get some!" I tell him. He nods his head and walks into the kitchen. I follow behind him. He walks up to a cabinet and takes out pink, purple and blue food coloring, just as I ordered. I pick up the pink food coloring and head for the bathroom. I unscrew the top off of the shampoo. I open the food coloring and pour it all in the shampoo. Oh I'm excited to see who gets this... I run downstairs and grab the purple, what to do with it? I go to the other bathroom and fill the soap bottle and the conditioner with the purple. Now for the blue, what to do with that one? "Liam? What should I do with this blue one?" I ask him. He taps his chin, making him look like he's deep in thought. He starts to smile, and then shakes his head back in forth. I guess whatever the idea was, wasn't that great. This might take a while...

READ BELOW👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I realize these chapters are short, but I figured out a way to make them longer! In the next chapter they will be longer! KEEP ON READING... AFTER THE PRANK WAR THERE WILL BE A LOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS!!!