Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Tori's P.O.V.

I was still standing in front of Liam, as I had been for the past 15 minuets now. He starts tapping his chin again. "Do have anything?" I ask him again. It's not that hard... "Liam you realize the I have been standing here for 15 minuets now? Aren't you suppose to be the smartest in the band?" I ask him loudly. "I am the smartest in the band!!" Liam pouts.

"Fine you are... But you still don't have an Idea for the food coloring!" I shout at him in a playful tone. "Well what do you have?" He asks me in the same tone, lifting an eyebrow. Now he's the sass masta from Doncaster. Ok I have to admit that was funny. "Maybe we should stop with the food coloring and move on to other pranks, like putting toothpaste in Oreos filling and pepper in brownies?" I say to him. "Ok" he replies. I run upstairs to the bathroom and pull out some white toothpaste. I run to the kitchen and take out the white crème in the Oreos. I squirt the toothpaste in the Oreos and put them back in the package. After I finish the Oreos, I bake brownies with pepper in them an then add salt. I hear the doorbell ring. "Liam! Is it them?" I yell whisper. "Run!!!" He shouts back at me. I turn on the hairdryer again and blow it on my forehead. I jump into bed grabbing a bunch of tissues. I turn on my side. As I turn over, I hear the door creak open. The bed dips down where they sit. "Tori?" The person asks. I think it's Harry. I turn around and I'm right, it is Harry. "Here's your Motrin" he says. He feels my forehead. "I'm feeling better already!" I say. He shakes his head. I nod back. He hands over the Motrin and I pick up the bottle. I turn to my nightstand and notice I still have water. I pick up the glass and take a pill. I set the Motrin on the table. I turn back to Harry. "Tori i'm sorry, I didn't mean to have you drown... Or... Get you sick" he says. He looks so sad. I feel so bad for him. "Harry it's ok" I tell him. I embrace him in a hug. For a moment I think of Niall. Maybe I do have feelings for him. I really would like to see his face right now. I haven't got to spend a lot of time with him. Oh! I set up those pranks downstairs!! I need to go down there to see what happens. "Can I go downstairs?" I ask him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hope you kinda liked it! I will be starting a couple if my new books! I don't know where this book is going though... I'll have to figure it out if I want to turn it into a love story... I really don't want to because that's what my other books are for...