Chapter 3

I am going to continue this in Tori's P.O.V. I don't know what P.O.V it will be in next!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Tori's P.O.V.

"Here we are!" Charlotte shouts in my ear. We pull up to the Huge mall. Hundreds of cars are parked in the lot. It takes us about five minuets to find a parking spot, and we have to walk up to the front doors too. Once we get inside we run straight for the closest store. We walk through the doors of, pink. We decided to start there and work our way to the food court through all of the stores.

~*~

"How does this look on me?" I ask turning around in a cute silk top with a skirt. "That is cute, but It doesn't remind me of you" she says "go and try this on" she says giving me some silver skinny jeans with a black tank top and a black cropped blazer with silver lining. "This looks more like me" I say as I find a cute necklace to go with the outfit. "Okay the food court is next, and you have at least ten great outfits and shoes, not to mention perfume and jewelry!" She says giggling. "Ok, ok we are done shopping" I tell her as we get in line for some pizza. We order two large pieces of pepperoni pizza and take them to go.

~*~

"Ok let's go to the park in the center of town, they have a playground" Charlotte tells me as if I'm clueless. Which I am because I didn't know that there was a playground. "A playground?" I ask suddenly excited as we race to the park while taking big bites of our pizza. As we enter the park , we come on running until we reach the playground. It looks like we weren't the only ones excited about the idea of a playground at a park because they already beat us here. I freeze staring in their direction as they talk with each other. Right in front of my eyes is one direction. The whole band is here. Louis and Niall are sitting on the swings, swinging back and forth and chatting to the other lads. While Harry just sits on the slide playing with his phone. Liam and Zayn are on the teeter-toter, forcefully letting the other lad drop on his bum. I can tell that Liam has had enough. Wow they are standing right in front of me, and all I do is stare. It probably looks like I have seen a ghost by the way I am staring, mouth dropped, eyes wide, breathing hard, staring at each of the boys and making out each little detail of what they are doing. From the corner of my eye I can see Charlotte doing the same exact thing I am, except she is fan girling at the same time. They she pulls out her camera and snaps a picture. Right then I turn my head to see her open twitter. I slap her hand away as quick as possible. "What are you doing?! Do you want the paparazzi to come for them?!" I ask harshly not loud enough for them to hear, only Charlotte. "I wouldn't tell them where they were at! And don't make a big scence! Shhhh we don't want them to catch us staring, it's our only beautiful moment!" She says at about the same volume I used. "Ok, but they would see that they are at a park, they would look around until they found them! They get hounded enough by the paps." I ask almost in a whisper. "Keep it as your screensaver, and lets get back to that beautiful moment" I say so that we can stare at them once again. I wasn't a big fan of them, nor was I obsessed but I had feelings for these guys inside that nobody knew about. I always thought that they were somewhat cute, but mainly I liked their music. I never told Charlotte they truth because I didn't want to think that I am one of those obsessive fans because I'm not. We stare a little bit longer, this time not staring as if we have seen a ghost but we stare across with our mouths closed just eyes wide, loving the moment. Then the unthinkable happens. I catch sight of Liam's eyes looking back at me. This starts to make me freak out. Zayn catches Liam staring, and it goes on like this. Even harry looks up from his iPhone. Soon, they are all staring at us, in their eyes I know they are all thinking, "It's time to run boys! They are crazed fans that want an autograph or they want to tell the whole world where we are so that we can get hounded by the paps! C'mon lads lets run!!!" I turn to look at Charlotte who is as frozen as I am. We glance for a split second and then she starts to mouth something to me. I don't understand her, until I hear the boys footsteps feet away from me. I turn to look at them marching this way. I now know that Charlotte was mouthing to me to 'run'. I turn to look at her as I nod my head and mouth back 'ok' and we both take off. I follow Charlotte.