Chapter 55

Xiaogang and Erlong's expression became weirder as they approached the village. With their perception, how could they not figure out the exact area the academy is covering?

After figuring this out, the corners of their mouths twitched, and both of them remembered Flender's personality. Considering it, they thought that this situation should be by rights did not felt weird about it.

Even for a village, it was too shabby, let alone considering it as an academy. He sighed and thought to himself, ' It seems Elder brother Fu is in much more trouble than I thought. '

As they were about to enter the village, a young man in his early twenties, who was sitting outside the gate, stopped them and confusedly asked, " Two seniors, what is your purpose of visit. " Although both of them looked young, yet he felt a dangerous aura radiating from them. With the nature of his martial spirit, he was more sensitive than others.

The trio stopped after hearing him. Xiaogang looked at the person in front of him with interest. With the latter's age and spirit-ancestor strength, he is probably a student of Shrek academy.

He smiled and said, " Tell your dean, his old friend Grandmaster is here to visit him. "

After knowing that the other party is an old friend of the dean, he became more polite and asked them to follow him.

The group of four walked towards the interior of the village. On the way, both Xiaogang and Erlong felt that their knowledge of boss Fu had been refreshed.

Walking on the straight road, they reached in front of a bigger hut as compared to others.

" Please wait here for a moment while I go and inform the dean of your arrival. " The young man spoke politely and left immediately.

As he opened the door and stepped in, everyone heard a loud and thick voice, " Flender, When are you going to give me my salary? "

Seeing this scene, the young man, who cherished his life did not enter directly; instead, he stood outside, knocked on the door, and said, " Dean, there are people here to visit you. "

Suddenly, there was no noise inside the room; as he was about to knock again, the door of the room opened, and a tall, rugged-looking middle-aged man stepped out.

" Greetings, vice-dean. " Seeing this person, the young man respectfully bowed and greeted him.

On the other hand, Xiaogang and Erlong were surprised after they heard the word ' vice-dean. ' Especially Erlong nodded and thought to herself, ' although the facilities here are worse, yet the quality of teachers still exceeds that of my academy. '

The middle-aged man snorted and did not reply. His face clearly showed dissatisfaction for getting disturbed.

The young man could only smile helplessly; he knew if not for the outsiders present at the moment, he would have already got beaten by his vice-dean in the name of teaching.

" Cough! " " Vice-dean Zhao, they are old friends of the dean who came to visit him. " The young man braced himself, pointed towards Xiaogang and others.

Although the man named Zhao was not happy, as a vice-dean of the academy, he still showed the basic courtesy, " Hello, I am Zhao Wuji, the vice-dean of the academy. Who might you two be? "

Xiaogang nodded and replied, " I am Grandmaster, an old friend of Flender. "

Others might not know who Grandmaster is! How could he not know? Although in front he may be the vice-dean of the academy, he is still a close friend of Flender and knows many things about him.

After learning the identity of the man in front of him, Zhao Wuji did not intend to let them stand outside for a long time. He turned towards the young man and said, " Xiao Ming, you go back to your duty. "

" Okay, vice-dean. " The young man nodded and quickly escaped, fearing that the latter might change his mind afterward.

How could Zhao Wuji not know what his student was thinking? He shook his head and did not blame him this time.

He looked towards Xiaogang and gestured the other party to enter and meet Flender. After this, he also walked away.

#

A middle-aged person was sitting alone in the room with a happy smile on his face. Yes, he is the dean of this academy, Flender. Although a bit confused because he does not have many friends, yet it did not stop him from being happy. Why? Because this sudden visit gave him a chance to avoid paying the salary he owes.

Although Flender looks simple, the most prominent feature is the presence of a set of black-framed glasses, making him look stable and scholarly.

After a few seconds, he got a bit confused because no one entered his office. He thought maybe Zhao Wuji had handled everything.

#

Xiaogang, who was hugging his daughter stepped walked into the room, followed by his wife. He took a deep breath and calmed down his surging emotions.

After entering, he noticed that the inside of the room was very plain. There was a bookshelf on the side, an unadorned table, and chairs.

A middle-aged person was sitting on the other side of the table, with a happy smile on his face. It looked as if he was daydreaming.

Xiaogang and Erlong's expression became weird after seeing Flender's present condition. It was the little girl in his arms that started laughing suddenly, and she spoke in a crisp voice, " Father, is this senior sick? "

Flender, who was immersed in his fantasy, stood up in fright after hearing little Yan's laughter, and his face became black after hearing her words.

He looked at the people in front of him; Flender felt that the man looked familiar as his gaze shifted from the little girl and fell on Xiaogang. Although the man in front of him felt familiar, yet he could not connect him to his good brother Yu Xiaogang.

Flender's body started trembling as his gaze shifted to Liu Erlong. He immediately recognized her! How could he not recognize the women he liked?

It was at this time Erlong spoke, " Little Yan, he is not sick and don't call him senior. He is your uncle. "

" Okay, Mother. " The little girl nodded. She jumped down from Yu Xiaogang's embrace, walked forward, and solemnly said, " Sorry, Uncle. "

Flender was not the same as before; he had matured a lot over the last decade. He took a deep breath and regained his composure.

At least he was certain of one thing that the little girl in front of him is Erlong's daughter. He shook his head and smiled.

Seeing her uncle smile, little Yan also smiled, extended her right hand, and said, " Uncle, where is my gift. I have heard that when you meet for the first time, you have to give a gift to others. "

The corner of Flender's mouth twitched after hearing his niece say this. He suddenly felt that today was not a good day for him.

" Here you go. " He took out a toy from his spirit tool and handed it over to her.

Yu Yan shook her head and did not accept it; instead, she said, " Father said that toys are for little kids. I am not a little kid. "

Seeing this, Flender took back the toy, and after thinking for a while, he bitterly took out some gold coins and handed it over to her.

Yu Yan smiled happily after receiving the gift and rushed back towards her mother.

Xiaogang, who was looking at the scene in front of him, started laughing. He finally spoke, " It looks like Boss Fu still did not recognize me. "

Flender, who heard this voice stood dumb. He knows only two people would call him in this manner, and looking at the man in front of him who looked similar to Xiaogang, he thought of a possibility and asked in a shaky voice, " Brother Xiaogang, is it you? "

" Yes. Long time no see Boss Fu. " Xiaogang replied.