Chapter 75

[ Next Morning. ]

Two pieces of information shook the Heaven Dou city to its core. Everyone from the commoners to the nobles learned of the imperial edicts passed by the Emperor.

Many smart people felt that the wind in the empire has changed. Although some of them had already foreseen Xue Qinghe becoming the Crown Prince; but, they never expected that the day would come so soon.

With Xue Qinghe stepping up, it also meant that Xue Ye would be relinquishing his position soon.

If this news was not surprising enough, the Emperor's second edict shocked everyone. Xue Ye appointed Yu Xiaogang as an independent King with the title ' Dragon King. ' Moreover, he became the first King with a different surname in the history of the Heaven Dou Empire.

Many forces, including the upper three sects and the Spirit Hall, were closely paying attention to the Shrek Academy, and they witnessed the miracles it created since its establishment.

It could even be said that Shrek Academy, a new variable, gave many forces a chance to move their hand and feet to test the depth of Heaven Dou Empire. As a result, to stabilize the empire, Xue Ye issued two decrees and divided the empire's strength into two parts.

The wise Emperor easily shifted the people's attention over to the Grandmaster and did not give the public a chance of questioning the royal family for Xue Xing's actions.

#

' Bang! ' Salas, who had just finished reading Xue Ye's decree, couldn't help but smash the table, breaking it into pieces, and cursed the Emperor and Xiaogang for a while before regaining his composure.

Salas felt like someone was toying with him, as every obstacle he had set for Xiaogang became the latter's stepping stone. Moreover, now that the matter has blown out of proportion, he, a small Bishop, can not make decisions by himself.

He thought for a moment before taking out a blank paper from his storage tool and wrote down the recent events. On top of that, Salas also added other intelligence that he had gathered in this time period.

To increase his worth, Salas discarded his agreement with Tang Xiao; he added the latter's information in the letter. With the recent changes, he felt that it might be a good opportunity to attack the Clear Sky Clan.

After he finished writing, Salas waved his hand, and a black shadow appeared in his office; he handed over the letter and said, " Hand it over to the Supreme Pontiff. "

" Okay. " A hoarse voice sounded, and the black shadow disappeared as if it never appeared in the room.

#

[ Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan ]

Unlike other places, the atmosphere in Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan was more solemn. If not for the patriarch, who had controlled the situation; otherwise, many clansmen would have already attacked Heaven Dou City and Shrek Academy.

The sheer presence of Yu Xiaogang makes them feel embarrassed, and now that the Emperor has granted the latter the title of ' Dragon King ' only increased their hatred towards Xiaogang.

Moreover, the title itself was a humiliation for the clan; how could it not be? Even the patriarch didn't claim himself as the ' Dragon King. '

#

[ At the same time at Shrek Academy. ]

A team of royal guards headed by the Emperor's subordinate stopped at the entrance of the academy.

Seeing them, Yin Shu, who was sitting in his office, hurriedly walked out and greeted them. He knew that there was a contradiction between the deans and the royal family.

Yin Shu said, " Please state the purpose of your visit. " Although his words were polite, yet everyone could hear the indifference in his tone.

Xue Kai, a member of the royal family and the Emperor's trusted subordinate, stepped forward, cupped his hands, and said, " We want to meet his royal highness Yu Xiaogang. "

Now it was Yin Shu's turn to be confused; he naturally knew Grandmaster but was confused by the other party's polite attitude; moreover, another question popped up in his mind, ' Why did he call vice-dean Xiaogang ' his royal highness? '

Yin Shu could see that the other party did not have any hostile intention towards the academy and decided to take them to the deans. He said, " Please follow me. "

Without any further delay, he led them to the academy's core and stopped in front of an office.

' Knock! Knock! ' Yin Shu knocked on the door and waited patiently.

" Come in. " After a few moments, a voice sounded from within the office.

Yin Shu stepped in and saw Dean Flender, vice-dean Yu Xiaogang and vice-dean Liu Erlong were sitting and drinking tea.

He stepped forward and said, " Vice-dean Xiaogang, a group of royal guards want to see you, and they are waiting outside. "

After thinking for a moment, he added, " Moreover, they seemed very respectful when they mentioned your name. "

Flender and Erlong were surprised, and they looked at Xiaogang as if waiting for his decision.

Grandmaster thought for a moment, waved his hand towards Yin Shu, and said, " Let them come. "

Yin Shu nodded and walked out; soon, a person entered the office. He looked at the three people sitting in front of him, and a complex look appeared on his face for a moment before he regained his composure.

The man took a few steps forward and introduced himself, " Hello, I am Xue Kai, Emperor Xue Ye's subordinate. "

Flender took the lead and said, " Welcome, envoy Kai, what can we do for you? " He tried to be as humble as possible.

Xue Kai's eyes twitched as he heard Flender's tone, and he would have believed the latter if he had not seen the Poison Douluo himself.

He hurriedly said, " No! No! Dean Flender, you misunderstood. I came here to give his royal highness the Dragon King, the Emperor's decree. "

Hearing this, the Golden Iron Triangle was surprised. Flender couldn't help himself and said, " What did you call Xiaogang? ' Dragon King? ' "

Xue Kai nodded and said, " The Emperor has issued a decree, appointing His Highness Yu Xiaogang as a King, titled ' Dragon King, ' with authority only under him. "

Hiss! Flender and Liu Erlong took a deep breath; even Xiaogang seemed surprised by the Emperor's decisiveness.

Xue Kai stepped forward, kneeled in front of Yu Xiaogang, handed over the decree to him, and said, " The imperial subordinate greets his highness the Dragon King. "

Even now, Flender and Erlong could not believe that the Emperor awarded them instead of retaliating after they stood up against his brother.

Xue Kai thought of something; he bowed towards Liu Erlong and said, " The imperial subordinate greets her royal highness. "

Flender hurridly called all the teachers and informed them of this; moreover, he asked them to spread this as far as possible.

After delivering the decree, Xue Kai took the royal guards and left the academy.