Chapter 46

As Ah Yin and others reached the scene, they saw a woman as attractive as Ah Yin and Liu Erlong, protecting a little pink rabbit from a red-tailed thorn flame lizard. Unlike the rest of them, Yu Xiaogang was the only one paying attention to the lizard; he was calculating its age to check whether it is suitable for becoming Erlong's eight spirit ring or not.

" Sister Mei, are you okay? " Ah Yin rushed forward and spoke after hugging the little rabbit behind the woman. Everyone on the scene was surprised after hearing Ah Yin calling the latter her sister.

" Ah Yin, is it really you? How did you get here? " The woman was surprised after hearing her voice and asked back to confirm. Although she could feel a sense of familiarity, yet she questioned back to verify.

" Sister Mei, I will tell you everything afterward, right now we need to deal with the beast in front of us. " Ah Yin helplessly spoke; she really could not understand how her brain works.

While both of them were chatting, Tang Hao directly released all of his spirit energy, and a horrible imposing manner burst out from his body and descended on the red-tailed thorn flame lizard, restricting its movements.

" Erlong, this spirit beast is very suitable for your eighth spirit ring. This red-tailed thorn flame lizard is at least seventy thousand years old and contains dragon bloodline. " Everyone became silent as they heard Yu Xioagang's voice. Tang Hao, who was suppressing the beast, could not help but marvel at Liu Erlong's luck for finding a suitable spirit beast the instant they step into the forest.

The woman standing beside Ah Yin frowned after hearing Yu Xiaogang's words, but she did not show any dissatisfaction on her face. She may be a simple-minded person, but it did not mean that she is stupid. She could clearly see that these people have an unusual relationship with Ah Yin and may not know about her real identity. Ah Yin, who was also listening to his words, failed to notice the slight change in her expression.

" Okay, Xiaogang. I will handle it myself. " Liu Erlong's scarlet eyes shone in excitement as her momentum increased.

" Erlong, be careful. The red-tailed thorn flame lizard is strong. " Yu Xiaogang solemnly warned his wife after seeing a crazy light flashing in her eyes.

Yu Yan walked to the side and stood beside Ah Yin as Liu Erlong rushed towards the beast. Tang Hao, who was suppressing the beast, took back his spirit power after seeing her rush forward, yet he stood near with Clear Sky Hammer in his hand, ready for any unexpected situation.

Liu Erlong had learned a lot within the last four weeks. Although she loves to charge straight towards the enemy, it does not mean that she doesn't use her brain.

Liu Erlong thought to herself, " This spirit beast itself possesses the flame element, then there is only one way to kill it. "

" Scarlet Dragon Avatar! " She decisively used all of her strength right from the beginning and turned into a huge fire dragon. Everyone took a few steps back after seeing her going all out from the start. Even the little pink rabbit in Ah Yin's embrace trembled after feeling the murderous aura released by Liu Erlong.

The red-tailed thorn flame lizard also had a trace of dragon bloodline within it yet could not be compared to Liu Erlong's improved flame dragon and felt fear and suppression even before she attacked. Yu Xiaogang's eyes shone after seeing this; he was happy after seeing the improvement in her martial spirit.

" Roar! " The red-tailed thorn flame lizard roared as if warning after it saw the flame dragon rushing towards him. It spat a huge ball of red-colored flame from its mouth.

Liu Erlong, who was rushing forward, smirked after seeing a sphere of flame towards her. With a flame dragon as her martial spirit, the last thing she is afraid of is fire; moreover, her immunity had increased as her martial spirit improved.

The flame of this level was a piece of cake for Liu Erlong, and she rushed straight through it, swung her tail, and smashed the beast away, but everyone could see that it did not receive any major damage.

" She is still as reckless as ever. " Yu Xiaogang muttered to himself as he stepped forward to deal with the sphere of flame rushing towards them. Yes, Liu Erlong completely forgot about them standing not far from her.

" Dragon's claw!" A black spirit ring appeared beneath him as a huge dragon's claw materialized and crushed the ball of flame.

" Erlong, focus, don't get carried away! " Yu Xiaogang scolded her.

" Roar! " The flame dragon roared as Liu Erlong regained clarity after Xiaogang's scolding and placed all of her anger on the red-tailed thorn flame lizard in front of her. She raised her right claw and struck its head, and the lizard tried to bite the flame dragon's left leg.

As her claw hit its head, a thorny armor appeared covering the lizard's head to protect it, and at the same time, it tried to bite off the flame dragon's left leg, but its teeth couldn't even get past the scarlet dragon scales.

Although the lizard failed to harm her, yet it only increased Liu Erlong's anger towards the spirit beast, and she grabbed its tail and tore it from the lizard's body.

As the lizard twitched in pain, Liu Erlong grabbed its head with both of her claws, and as she was going to continue her actions, Liu Erlong heard Xiaogang's voice.

" Erlong! " Yu Xiaogang spoke softly, yet his voice thundered in the ears of everyone present on the scene; moreover, he released his martial spirit's imposing manner, which suppressed both Liu Erlong and the red-tailed thorn flame lizard.

Liu Erlong snapped out of her battle lust after hearing his voice and feeling her martial spirit being suppressed. She immediately dropped her previous course of action and gave a decisive blow on the lizard's head and killed it.

A pitch-black spirit ring appeared in front of everyone. Liu Erlong did not rush to absorb the spirit ring; instead, she returned to her normal self and sat on the ground to recover her spirit energy.

After a few moments, she opened her eyes, and an illusionary fire dragon appeared behind her, and it attracted the spirit ring above it. Everyone else, including the mysterious woman, sat near Liu Erlong to protect her while she absorbs the spirit ring.