Chapter 91

As compared to the past, Xiaogang was calmer and confident. As soon as he walked into the Spirit City, the clash between Xiaogang and Qian Xunji had already begun.

It was only a matter of time before one of them would lose his cool and make a mistake. Even this delay was one of the tricks Qian Xunji plays on his opponent.

Pity, it did not work on Xiaogang; instead, it allowed him to enjoy the tea and snacks.

' Creek! ' The door of the meeting hall opened, and Qian Xunji wearing a white robe entered the hall. He walked straight towards his throne without even looking at Xiaogang and seemed to be disregarding his existence. Xiaogang also did the same.

Qian Xunji leisurely sat on his throne; he waved his hand and said, " Leave! "

The guards nodded; they bowed and, in an orderly fashion, walked out of the hall. After a few moments, only Xiaogang and Qian Xunji were present in the hall.

Grandmaster still did not take the initiative to talk and minded his own business. Anyway, his patience far exceeded Qian Xunji, and it was only a matter of time before the latter would speak.

Qian Xunji, who was already irritated by his presence, couldn't continue this game and said, " Speak! What do you want? The famous Grandmaster. Oh! No! Now you are the so-called ' Dragon King. ' His voice was full of sarcasm and ridicule.

Xiaogang finally put down the teacup in his hand and indifferently replied, " Qian Xunji! You are still the same. Always trying to ridicule others to hide your weakness. "

He raised his head, and a black light appeared in his eyes as Xiaogang looked at Qian Xunji, and he continued, " It seems you still couldn't get the Angel God's approval. "

Over the years, Qian Xunji had gotten used to his belief that he was above others. He was waiting for Xiaogang's angry accusations and threats; after all, it was a kind of entertainment for him to see an ant struggling at his feet.

Yet, what just happened exceeded his expectations. After seeing the black glow in Xiaogang's eyes, Qian Xunji felt uncomfortable. Like a mortal facing a God.

It enraged him, and Qian Xunji spoke, " Yu Xiaogang, don't think that now you are under Heaven Dou Empire's protection, I won't KILL you. "

A light smile appeared on Grandmaster's face, and he coolly replied, " Supreme Pontiff, go ahead; give your best shot. Today I will break all of your illusions. " His tone was brimming with confidence.

He continued, " Who told you that Heaven Dou Empire is protecting me? Today I will let you know; why they call me the ' Dragon King. ' "

As Supreme Pontiff, millions of people revered Qian Xunji. How could he endure Xiaogang's tone?

Qian Xunji knew that the latter has regained his talent and is way stronger than before. So what? He was a rank-95 Titled Douluo. Moreover, his strength was much stronger than other titled-douluos of the same rank.

To show his disdain, Qian Xunji did not even release his martial spirit, let alone use spirit-skills. He violently released all of his spirit-power, and a terrifying pressure descended on Xiaogang.

Qian Xunji did not believe that Grandmaster could bear his spirit-power even if the latter releases his spirit-skills.

Yet, he did not see the result he was hoping for, and Xiaogang was still sitting in a casual manner. Qian Xunji could hardly believe what he saw with his own eyes.

According to the intelligence he had gathered, Xiaogang should be a spirit-king. Even if all of his spirit-rings were black; still, it does not make any sense.

He muttered to himself, " How is this possible! " Xiaogang, with a spoke, " Qian Xunji, you can not beat me. "

Grandmaster suddenly remembered something and added, " Even if you use your spirit-skills, the result will not change; after all, I am the one who picked the spirit beasts for your martial spirit. " His tone was like an elder teaching a child.

Qian Xunji still did not believe it; he thought that Xiaogang used some treasure to shield him from the pressure. Suddenly a cruel smile appeared on his face as he thought of the countermeasure.

' Angel Domain! ' A golden radiance burst from Qian Xunji's body and covered the hall in it. Angel Domain could negate evil energy and purify everything. When used on the user itself, it purifies the spirit-power. Thus, increasing the potency of the user's attack.

With Angel Domain, Qian Xunji's holy spirit-power would enter Xiaogang's body and corrode his spirit-power and meridians. At least in the past, Grandmaster was at rank-29 and was half-crippled. Yet, this time he intended to completely disable him.

Qian Xunji intently looked at Xiaogang and wanted to see a look of despair on his face.

' Devouring Domain! ' What Qian Xunji did not expect was that black translucent energy appeared around Xiaogang and enveloped everything within the twenty-meter radius.

As soon as his Angelic Domain came in contact with Xiaogang's Domain, the golden radiance got sucked in it, and the black energy started solidifying. Like Angelic Domain was DeathGod Domain's nemesis; similarly, the Devouring Domain just happened to dominate Angelic Domain.

Xiaogang's domain had evolved after he broke through spirit-emperor rank. Not only did its range increase to twenty-meter; only at this stage, it could be called the devouring domain.

This scene terrified him, and Qian Xunji lost his previous calm. He got up from his seat and roared, " HOW? How is this possible? "

Grandmaster coldly said, " Sit down. " With the boost provided by the domain, his voice carried a certain majesty.

What's more unexpected was that Qian Xunji actually sat down and did not even realize that he listened to Xiaogang's command.

Now that he had revealed most of his strength, Xiaogang added, " Oh! By the way, don't look for Fifteen Ton Douluo. I have already sent him to hell. " As he spoke of this, Xiaogang released a terrifying killing intent.

Qian Xunji was shocked by his words and could not react for a long time. He still could not believe Xiaoang's strength, but according to their investigation, Fifteen Ton Douluo did die in the hands of a Title Douluo.