Chapter 63

Xiaogang turned his head towards his wife and softly spoke, " Erlong, it's time to use that technique. " His voice contained love and tenderness. It didn't seem like both of them were in the middle of a battle.

" Okay. " Erlong nodded.

" Roar! " With a loud dragon roar, both of them possessed their martial spirit. Erong's hands transformed into claws and red scales appeared all over her body.

Xiaogang's transformation was more ethereal. His dragon scales and claws were illusionary. At this instant, there was only Liu Erlong in his eyes; Xiaogang did not pay attention to anything else. It seemed as if he had forgotten everything.

Xiaogang stepped forward, with his arms wide open, and hugged Liu Erlong's lovable body. Immediately afterward, two dragon shadows appeared out of their body and started to merge. At the same instant, their spirit-power also started to blend.

After merging, the new dragon shadow rushed in the sky and roared before it dived down and formed a cocoon covering their figures.

Everyone else on the scene stopped fighting and looked at the scene in front of them. The pressure released from the cocoon alone made it impossible for them to continue their fight. Even Flender found it twice as difficult to fly.

#

" Rooaarrr! " The loud dragon roar shocked everyone present in the Imperial capital. The commoners were frightened; they thought spirit beasts had invaded the city.

All the soldiers present in the city were mobilized to find its source. Even Emperor Xue Ye looked solemn, and he sent his private troops to help the city soldiers.

The stronger the strength more clearly they felt the energy behind the Dragon's roar. Some spirit-douluo's even felt that it might have reached the Titled-douluo realm.

#

" Are both of them also going to kill me? " Flender, who could no longer bear the pressure, flew down.

" Kacha! Kacha! " The cocoon slowly broke, and a flaming dragon claw appeared in front of everyone.

Suddenly one of the eleven assassins spoke, " Spirit Fusion Ability. " From the blue scales on his body, it was clear that he belonged to Blue Tyrant Lightning Dragon Clan.

After looking at the dragon's claw and hearing his words, everyone trembled. Especially the four members from the Blue Tyrant Lightning Dragon Clan, their bodies shivered, and they felt a sense of fear from within their souls.

Yu Xiaogang's martial spirit had evolved, and Liu Erlongs martial spirit had also improved a lot lately. Moreover, their spirit harmonization was over 90%. It wouldn't be strange if the four of them felt suppressed.

As the assassins thought of feeling the scene, a tyrannical spirit-power locked on their body.

The massive cocoon broke open, and a black dragon with its body fully covered in flame appeared in front of everyone.

Its length alone was more than twenty meters; moreover, after looking at vajra like body and massive flaming wings, everyone felt as if God of Death himself came to take them to Hell.

" Roar! " With the single flap of its flaming wings, the dragon flew up in the sky; it roared as if announcing its arrival.

Its mighty body unconsciously leaked, the dragon clan's aura ' Dragon Might, ' which suppressed everyone in the surrounding area.

" Nether Flame Dragon. " The Dragon said in a loud voice. Xiaogang's black dragon and Erlong's scarlet dragon completely fused, retaining both of their attributes.

Its cold eyes gazed down towards the assassins before it spat a large ball of flame on them.

Flender, who was still shocked after watching their new spirit fusion ability, returned to his senses after seeing the large ball of flame like a miniature sun advancing towards them.

" Xiaogang, Erlong, what are both of you doing? " Although Flender roared in anger, his movements were not slow at all. He decisively used his true spirit avatar and escaped from the scene.

The rest of them were not so lucky; the Nether Flame Dragon's spirit-power fluctuations had reached Titled Douluo level. How could a bunch of spirit-saints block a titled-douluo's attack?

The entire area, including all of the assassins, was reduced to ashes. As the smoke cleared, a huge pit appeared in front of Flender's eyes.

Flender's corner of his mouth twitched after he saw this scene. His heart was bleeding as he thought of the losses and regretted following their plan.

The huge Nether Flame Dragon scratched its head awkwardly, and a voice appeared in Flender's mind, " Boss Fu, sorry. I got excited and forgot that you were still standing with them. "

Flender pointed his finger at the huge dragon and said, " Look at what you have done. It's all gone; do you know how much money it would take to repair it. " The fury in Flender's voice could not be concealed.

#

Let alone the soldiers; even the commoners saw a dragon in the sky. They quickly rushed back and reported the location of the dragon.

After hearing the report, everyone, including Emperor Xue Ye, looked stunned, and a thought arose in their minds, ' What is a dragon doing in that academy. '

It was not a secret that there were assassins present in the academy, yet now, with a dragon appearing, many people got curious.

People in the dark got frightened, especially Bishop Salas, who was monitoring the mission. Salas felt like he ate a bucket full of shit and cursed Tang Xiao in his heart.

Tang Xiao's mood was no better. Although he was already mentally prepared for the loss yet after hearing the news, he felt like Yu Xiaogang was toying with him.

Xue Xing, who chatted with Dugu Bo in the latter's palace, also heard the dragon's roar. With a Title Douluo beside him, Xue Xing was not scared.

Dugu Bo looked at the dragon and spoke after a while, " It is not a spirit beast. " He stopped for a moment and pondered before continuing, " Spirit Fusion ability. "

Xue Xing, who was beside Dugu Bo, heard him. His eyes flashed with a strange light.

Not long ago, Xue Xing had read a document about the change of an academy. He did not think much about it at that time, but now after seeing the dragon and hearing Dugu Bo's word, Xue Xing wanted to subdue Shrek academy for his own use.

Xue Xing said, " Dugu Bo, can you help me in conquering this academy. "

Dugu Bo did not answer immediately; instead, he pondered for a while; he clearly felt that the dragon's strength had reached the Titled douluo realm. He replied, " Prince Xue Xing, I will help you this time, but from now onwards, we both won't owe each other. "

" Deal. " Xue Xing said.

Note - For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.