Chapter 90

Xiaogang calmly sat and leisurely sipped the top quality tea. Even he had to admit that Spirit Hall's tea was the best. While drinking, he indifferently looked around. All the riches and decoration could not ignite a flame of desire in his heart.

At one point, he used to revere the man sitting in this room, and now Xiaogang laughed at his own ignorance. He really wanted to see the look on Qian Xunji's face after seeing him here.

Maybe to humiliate him or any other reason, not a single palace guard entered the hall for a long time and let alone Supreme Pontiff.

" Creek! " Just when Grandmaster started feeling sleepy, the door of the hall opened, and two groups of palace guards walking in two separate lines entered the hall. After entering, they quickly walked towards their positions and stood alert.

Xiaogang lazily glanced at them; he already saw through their standing arrangement and shook his head. Even without the memories from his previous lives, Grandmaster could see through this crude formation.

On the surface, Xiaogang's face remained emotionless; yet, inwardly, he sneered as he had many ways to break through this formation without killing them.

#

The guard wearing the golden armor walked out of the meeting hall and rushed to inform everything to Old Zhu, who was one of the cardinals under Supreme Pontiff.

After hearing the words ' Dragon King, ' Old Zhu's eyes flickered, his face turned solemn, and he asked, " Did you inform anyone else? "

The guard shook his head and said, " No, sir. " After hearing this, Old Zhu's face showed a smile and said, " Okay, go back to your duty. I will handle it from here. "

He added, " Next month, come and take your bonus from me. "

The guard nodded and happily returned to his duty. Old Zhu muttered to himself, " Huh! So he really came. " Instead of informing the Supreme Pontiff, he headed towards the interior of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

After a few minutes, he stopped a room and respectfully knocked on the door. Soon a voice came from inside, " Come in. " The voice was soft yet filled with a noble majesty.

Old Zhu opened the door and entered the room. If one were to describe the room, even the word luxurious would not be enough. Yet, at this moment, Old Zhu's attention was not on the room; instead, he knelt in front of a woman.

The woman was wearing a luxurious dress, which added to her already plump figure. Her fair and smooth skin alone would cause men to go crazy and let alone her flawless facial features.

At this moment, she was looking out through the window. For some reason, her mind was in a constant state of anxiety. Without even looking back, she softly spoke, " Say, what happened? "

Old Zhu was still kneeling, and he did not even dare to get up. He said, " Your excellency, he is here. "

All of a sudden, the woman's breath fluctuated, and for a moment, an immense momentum radiated from her. Beads of sweat formed on Old Zhu's forehead, and his body shivered.

It seemed as he was not clear enough, Old Zhu hesitated for a moment before, and he said, " Yu Xiaogang is here. "

Naturally, this woman was Bibi Dong. It was only for a moment that her emotions had gotten the better of her, and the next second, she adjusted her mentality and said, " You know what to do. "

Old Zhu nodded and stepped out of the room. Although he was Qian Xunji's subordinate, no one knew that his loyalty was towards Bibi Dong. After all, she was the one who helped him breakthrough and enter the spirit-sage realm.

Shortly after informing Bibi Dong, Old Zhu stopped outside Qian Xunji's room. Old Zhu could hear muffled moans from within the room, and he decided to wait.

After a few minutes, he knocked on the door and waited for the response. Soon a deep voice came from inside, " Come in. " Old Zhu hesitated for a moment before he opened the door and entered the room.

Old Zhu walked in with his head lowered and did not dare to peek. After all, Supreme Pontiff was one of the strongest existence in the Titled Douluo realm.

He knelt and said, " Your excellency, Supreme Pontiff. " Old Zhu's greeted the man with utmost etiquette.

Qian Xunji, whose upper body was naked, had a woman in his arms. Her clothes were messy, and there was a blush on her face.

Qian Xunji frowned, and there was a slight impatience on his face. After all, they were about to act, yet, at the critical junction, Old Zhu knocked on his door.

He asked, " What happened? "

Old Zhu, who was already praying for his safety, nervously said, " Your excellency, Supreme Pontiff, Heaven Dou Empire's Dragon King has come to the Spirit City, and he requested to meet you. "

He continued, " At present, he is sitting in the meeting hall. " After hearing his words, the frown on Qian Xunji's face deepened, and flames of anger appeared in his eyes.

He muttered, " That trash dared to come here! " After that, Qian Xunji started to think about the purpose of his visit. There may be many flaws in him, but as a leader, Qian Xunji is very qualified.

In the past, he could trample on Xiaogang without any worry. Qian Xunji knew that Grandmaster neither had a background nor did he have any strength. Yet, he could not do the same at present. After all, the latter has become a King and represent's Heaven Dou Empire.

At present, Spirit Hall did not have any intention of having a conflict with Heaven Dou Empire. The top three sects and Star Luo Empire were not for show.

Qian Xunji could not think of any possible motive. Even as an enemy, he recognized Grandmaster as one of the intelligent people. Hence, he never thought that Xiaogang's motive this time was to bring Bibi Dong back.

Qian Xunji could only suppress his desire and said, " Arrange everything, I will be there in a moment. " Without waiting for Old Zhu to react, he placed the woman in his arms on the bed and started wearing his clothes.

Old Zhu nodded and said, " Yes, your excellency Supreme Pontiff. " After that, he instantly walked out of the room.