Chapter 19

They walked around for a while after having the meal before leaving the Nuoding city. Both of them wore black cloaks and started walking. Yu Xiaogang had purchased one for Litlle Yan before leaving the city. Yu Xiaogang had carefully planned the whole journey. They will travel to Balak city from Nuoding city on foot. It would take them half a month to reach their destination at their current speed. After resting for a day at Balak city, they will continue to Silvers city and finally to Heaven Dou City. After walking for a few hours, the Little girl was already exhausted, and her legs were trembling. Yu Xiaogang decided to take a break after seeing her situation; he looked around for a safe spot and sat under the shade of a tree outside the forest. He took out a leather bag containing water and handed it over to his daughter. He also took out the food prepared before and divided it into two portions and gave one to Little Yan while ate the other himself. " Father, what is my martial spirit? " While eating, She curiously asked. Yu Yan was really nervous and wanted to know if she had a strong martial spirit or not. " Little Yan, your martial spirit is a beast spirit, and it is one of the strongest spirits on the continent. " He said after thinking for a moment. " Really? " Yu Yan excitedly asked back, and Yu Xiaogang helplessly nodded. He said, " Yan'er, I will explain everything about your martial spirit after reaching Heaven Dou City. Okay? " " Un! " Yu Yan nodded without even listening to what he had just said. They resumed their journey after resting for a while. Although Yu Xiaogang took care of most of the things, yet he would leave some small difficulties for her to solve. He wanted to increase her survival skills, and side by side, teach her about the habitats and nature of the spirit beasts they encountered. They stopped their journey after it got dark, and Yu Xiaogang found an abanded cave. He decided to stay in it for the rest of the night. He summoned his left martial spirit, and an illusionary black dragon appeared behind him. Yu Xiaogang's black dragon inherently gives him two skills. The first one is the constitution of a dragon, and the other one is the dragon's prestige. It deters all the spirit beasts in his vicinity and has a double effect on the spirit beasts with dragon bloodline. He released a wave of spiritual energy mixed with the dragon's prestige to deter the spirit beasts near them from coming near the cave. He started a small fire to make the cave warm enough for his daughter.Little Yan slept on the ground, and Yu Xiaogang sat opposite her on a piece of wood. He constantly added small pieces of wood to maintain the fire. " Next morning! " Yu Xiaogang stepped out of the cave and enjoyed the fresh breeze of the forest. After a few minutes, he returned and patted the little girl's head to wake her. After having a quick breakfast and freshening up, they resumed traveling. #" On the other side. "All the important members of the spirit hall branch in Nuoding city were waiting outside respectfully. Everyone in the city was surprised after witnessing this scene. They waited for a long time before a black shadow descended and stood in front of them. " Elder! " Everyone on the scene got down one knee and respectfully bowed to the person in front of them. " Get up. " The person smilingly said. Everyone instantly got back to their standing position after hearing him. " Lord! " Ma Xiu-Nuo stepped forward and respectfully invited him to enter the branch. The black-clothed man followed him and him and entered the room at the top floor of the building. He sat behind the desk and said, " Ma Xiu-Nuo, how is everything here? " The black-clothed person asked him in a casual tone. He did not bother to take it seriously. How can a Titled Douluo care for some spirit-masters, who have not even broken through 40th rank. Although Ma Xiu-Nuo knew that the person sitting in front of him does not care about anything or anyone still, he respectfully told him all the events which had occurred in the past few days. After listening to Ma Xiu-Nuo, he thought for a moment before asking Ma Xiu-Nuo to call Di Chun to the room. " Yes, Sir. " Ma Xiu-Nuo nodded and left the room and personally went to Di Chun's room to call him. After a while, he returned to the room with a young boy standing behind him. He gestured Di Chun to come forward. Di Chun obeyed grandpa Nuo and stepped forward and stood in front of the black-clothed person. He tried to behave normally, but it was quite obvious from his body that he was nervous. The black-clothed person stared at the boy for quite a while; Di Chun got more nervous from the continuous stare and heard a chuckle before he could speak anything. " Would you like to become my disciple, Xiao Chun? " " Yes, Senior. " Di Chun excitedly replied and quickly bowed to his future teacher. The black-clothed person looked pleased with his response and took out a token from his storage tool and handed it over to his little disciple. " I am Gui Mei, a Titled Douluo from Spirit Hall. " He finally told his identity to the little boy and told the value of the token he had just given to him. " Congratulations, Xiao Chun, on becoming an Elder's disciple. " Ma Xiu-Nuo spoke kindly while he rubbed the little boy's head gently. Gui Mei began introducing everything about the Spirit Hall to him and sent both of them away after chatting for a while." Hehe! Yu Xiaogang, I really want to see the despair on your face. " Gui Mei sneered and muttered to himself. He then proceeded to study the documents placed on the desk in front of him. After looking at the papers, he constantly tapped his finger on the table while thinking. [ Next Morning ]After completing his task, Gui Mei took Di Chun and left the Nuoding city and traveled towards the Holy Spirit Village to pick up his parents and solve Yu Xiaogang on the other hand.#After traveling for the next ten days, they finally crossed the Balak Kingdom and arrived at the forest near the Silvers city. They stopped near the entrance of the forest for the rest of the night. They would continue the next day and arrive in the city.