Chapter 85

After some time, Erlong returned to the room and said, " Xiaogang, the food is ready. " Seeing that he did not respond, she spoke again, " Xiaogang! Xiaogang! "

" Huh! " " Erlong, what happened? " He snapped back to the reality and asked.

Erlong walked towards him; she extended her right arm, placed her hand on his forehead, and asked, " Xiaogang, are you alright? " There was a trace of worry on her face.

Seeing her distressed, he did not continue to dwell in the past and placed all of his thoughts at the back of his mind. Xiaogang's face showed a smile, and he said, " How can there be anything wrong with me? Come on, let's go. "

The worry in Erlong's face faded away after seeing the smile on his face; both of them walked out of the room, and the family of three ate happily.

" Father! Mother! I am going to train. " Immediately after eating the food, the energetic little girl shouted and left.

Xiaogang and Erlong both shook their heads after seeing this, although many parents wish their child would become a strong spirit-master. Yet, Xiaogang and Erlong did not wish the same.

As Erlong was going to leave, Xiaogang said, " Erlong, wait, there is something I must tell you. " She stopped walking, turned around, and said, " What happened? "

He sighed and said, " Sit down, I am going to tell you a story. " Erlong's curiosity got aroused, and she sat beside him.

Xiaogang took a deep breath and started speaking, " Once there was a court official, who was very dedicated towards his research. Never once in his life, he had ever been in contact with a girl before. "

He continued, " But one day, the disciple of the crown prince approached him and started talking with him. It was only after talking to her the official realized how many similarities they had. "

" After that day, they started spending more and more time together. Moreover, like the court official, she was a pure-hearted girl. Maybe it was because of this that both got attracted to each other. "

" One day after confirming her relationship with the court official, she happily went to her teacher, the crown prince, and told him everything. In the girl's mind, she treated her teacher like her loved ones. "

At this point, Xiaogang stopped for a moment before continuing in a slightly heavy tone, " But what she did not expect was that the crown prince not only forbid her from having any contact with the court official; he attacked his apprentice, and after she fainted, he humiliated her body. "

At this moment, Xiaogang laughed; yet, no one could feel the pain in his eyes. " Xiaogang, what happened next? " Erlong asked softly.

Xiaogang recovered his calm and continued, " After the girl woke up, she felt pain in her body, and after a few moments, she realized what had just happened. Still, she could not believe that her teacher would have treated her in this manner. "

" Her body started trembling, and tears dripped from her eyes. At present, there was only a single thought in her mind, ' I am no longer pure; my body has been tainted by a beast. ' "

" At this moment, the door of the room opened, and the crown prince stepped in, he said, " Now you can never go back to that court official; I have tainted your body. From now on, you are mine. " "

" The next day, the girl met the court official for the last time and broke his heart with her cruel words, or this was what the official had thought so. "

" Immediately after, the court official left the royal palace without even knowing that it was a conspiracy against him and the girl. "

" It was only after he left that the girl found that she was pregnant with that beast's child. The first thought that crossed her mind was to kill herself and the child; yet, the crown prince threatened her with the court official's life. "

" The court official was unaware of the pain and suffering that girl had to go through because of his naiveness. "

Xiaogang stopped after this and quietly looked at Erlong for a moment before he softly said, " I am the court official in the story, Bibi Dong is the girl, and Qian Xunji is the crown prince of the story. "

Hearing this, Erlong covered her mouth with her hand in surprise, and before she could say anything else, Xiaogang added, " Xue Qinghe's maid is Qian Xunji's daughter. "

It was at this moment she understood everything and only now did Xiaogang's strange behavior made sense.

Xiaogang sat quietly; he had already prepared himself for the worst and was ready to accept all of Erlong's conditions.

Unlike what he had imagined, Erlong asked in a calm voice, " When did you find out about this? "

He replied, " Recently. " Erlong walked forward and hugged Xiaogang into her arms and said, " Don't let her suffer anymore. "

Hearing this, Xiaogang's body stiffened slightly, and he spoke, " Erlong! You! " In return, she pecked on his lips and domineeringly declared, " I don't want our child to think that his father was a coward. "

Hearing this, a shocking look appeared on his face; his body trembled in excitement, and he asked, " Is it true? "

Erlong happily nodded and touched her belly, and it was only this morning she discovered that she was pregnant.

If it were any other day, Xiaogang would have already discovered it, but at present, he was too focused on his past.

" Hahaha! I am going to be a father. " Xiaogang laughed, picked up Erlong in his arms, and all of his previous depression swept away.

He looked at her and said, " Erlong, one day, I will bring her back. " After that, he hurriedly went out to shop for different things which Erlong would require.

Seeing his excited look, Erlong had a smile on her face, and she murmured, " Xiaogang, you are still naive, but this is why I like you. "

Only now did Erlong realized how much she had changed after living with Xiaogang, and if it were up to her past self, she would never have accepted Bibi Dong.